More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sman2000 sman2000

Who will be his first acquisition?

Elizabeth Olsen

Elizabeth

Elizabeth was enjoying the first coffee of the morning, knowing she was going to have a peaceful day ahead. For the first time in months she had some time for herself, and she was going to spend the whole weekend chilling out at home. All she wanted to do was reading a little, watching some of her favourite shows... nothing complicated. Yes, that was the plan, keeping it simple.

Elizabeth took a sip from her cup and walked to the window. She was so lucky to have a house with such magnificent views. From where she was standing, she was able to see her beautiful garden and, a little farther away the begining of a small forest. It goes without mention that her property had good walls surrounding the perimeter, because one can't be too careful when there's wildlife nearby, and also to prevent both paparazzi and obsessed fans to get too close. Smiling, she took a deep breath, like she was traying to relish the freedom she was already enjoying. Then she thought that perhaps she should go out and take a walk, to also enjoy some pure and fresh air. Yes, everything was perfect that morning.

Then she came to the realization that she hadn't received any message that morning. She reached for her phone, and checked for anything new, and that was when she noticed that her wifi wasn't working. Elizabeth frowned, and realized the phone itself wasn't working properly at all. It was odd, she would swear that it all was working just fine five minutes ago. Suddenly she heard some noise. She wasn't sure if it came from inside the house or not, but she started getting nervous.

Will she go check the noise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)