More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darth_Halford Darth_Halford

What form do you find in the mirror?

Elf Male

A confident smiles adorns your face as you stride into the mirror, your elven features and proportions are still as idyllic as ever. Many others think your kind to be immortal, and given that you look much the same now as you did a century ago, you can understand why they would think so. You certainly wouldn't tell the uncultured swine who believe that otherwise; they're beneath your time and your notice.

While not as imposing as an orc or even a human might be, you dare say that you are not as repugnant and foul as that lot either. You have a subtle build, favoring flexibility and patience. Perfect for a race that favors subtlety and nuance. An arrow precisely aimed through the skull or lungs could be just as deadly as a forty pound hammer wielded by bulkier types. A sword in the hands of a nimble and dexterous swordsman would find it's mark far more often than in the hands of a stocky farmboy. You may get the majority of the mockery for your stature, but with your soft facial features, long white hair and piercing green eyes, you know how easily eyes move in your direction whenever you enter a room. That too, favors subtlety and nuance. A patient ear and choice romantic words have swooned a woman's heart far more easily than a drinking song and boasting of manly adventures; especially when that patient ear is hearing a woman complaining about those stories.

And when it comes to that aspect, you're not exactly underequipped either. Sure, men and orcs have larger erections, but they hardly know what to do with them. Those bumpkin fools would be just as content with fucking a goat. You, and other elves, prefer the slower, more tender approach where the other part of the equation is an equal participant, and not just a spectator, or worse, a vessel. Let them have their monsters and third arms, you say to your yourself, you know who they really dream about in the dark of the night.

Your self-gloating done, you look over the rest of the room. There's a litany of weapons and other items on the wall that may get you free from here, if you apply that wit and cunning your kind is so well known for.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)