More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darth_Halford Darth_Halford

What form do you find in the mirror?

Elf Female

You gallantly approach the mirror, the familiar image of a young Elven female looks upon you. Though only just an adult by your people's standards, you've already lived longer than most species do in their whole lifetimes. Perhaps this is why so many of the unintelligent of the lesser races think you're immortal, and treat your kind with an almost divine radiance. This coupled with your pristine beauty and serene voice makes you the target of no small amount of males from all species, and seeing yourself in this mirror its no surprise why.
Your pale skin is soft and immaculate, matching perfectly with your long golden hair. Your hands brush over the parts that make you feminine, knowing there's certainly nothing wrong with those areas either. While perhaps not as well endowed as human or orc women, your petite, nimble demeanor suits you perfectly, and has lead more than a few wandering eyes. Now, if only those wandering eyes could get you out of this room.

Looking around, you find a wide number of objects suspended on the wall by hooks. Though none look hefty enough to break upon these metal bars, perhaps you could use one of them as a tool somehow.

What do you use to open the gate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)