More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hellofacritic@yahoo.fr [email protected]

But, who are you?

Eleana Lenkovar (19 years before Ulric the Strong's rebellion)

You are Eleana Lenkovar, a noble woman of Estera.

For too long you have watched the kingdom of Estera go further down into what you consider to be its doubtless demise. You are tired of hearing the same tired rhetoric promoting women as the better of men in every aspect.

Throughout your life, you have been a great fighter distinguishing yourself on the battlefield, then a politician and member of the court. At only 27 years old, you’ve reached the epitome of what an Esteran woman could dream of accomplishing.

You’re also an incredible beauty. Even after you stopped fighting you kept training and it has left you with a statuesque physique. Your full breasts are an eyeful, big and round you always dress to advertise them. They complement well the rest of your body that you’ve kept in perfect shape with a tight stomach and a firm ass. Your long black hair is kept well styled to frame your face and put emphasis on your fair features, high cheekbones, and full lips.

Despite all of your accomplishments and successes, you’ve realized that a feeling of dissatisfaction has grown in you constantly throughout the years. You now think that the Esteran ideals have been built on a lie, and realize that you would have desired for the hand of a strong man to lead you on your life’s journey.

This might be too late for you, but you’ve thought of a way to prevent other Esteran girls from making the same mistake you did.

First you’ve decided to become pregnant, with a boy of course. One that would grow strong and powerful enough to change the course of Esteran history.

To do so, you’ve travelled throughout the country. Officially it is to check on the various lands you own, but truly it is to find the perfect male specimen to breed you and help you conceive a male heir.

After a few weeks, you finally found him. It’s a simple farmer. A serf who manages one of your lands. His name is Marc Ulifern.

He is a towering Goliath easily taller than you. Even though you’re not a small woman already, even in Esteran standards. He is a blond man with striking blue eyes and a well-defined jaw. His shoulders are broad and his bulky muscles developed through working in the fields are enormous. You wonder how comes his simple cotton shirt doesn’t rip from the strain.

Really he is nothing like the men in the capital. They’re mostly pale effeminate boys, who would never dream of looking at a noble woman in the eyes.

Despite his modest origins and the fact that he’d been raised in a matriarchal society, Marc surprises you by his natural charisma and competence. While you stayed in his village, you realized that he was ,for all intents and purposes, its unofficial chief. Of course no man is allowed to obtain such a position of power in Estera, but so far from the capital things are less strict. All the villagers and neighbors come asking him for advice or to settle a different.

He is also an obviously virile and fertile man. He has a big family of maybe ten or eleven children. They're all playing around, always moving. It's hard to count. His wife, a pregnant petite woman with blond hair like him, seems happy and fulfilled. You notice the boys all seem to be as healthy and energetic as their dad. That’s good.

After he finishes giving you the tour of the various farms that you own, he offers to stay at his home for dinner and the night. A noble woman shall not take the road at night.

You accept.

Will you manage to seduce him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)