More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hellofacritic@yahoo.fr [email protected]

Will you manage to seduce him?

He is no match for your feminine charms

It’s past midnight when you decide to put your plan into action. You quickly leave your bed and open the door of the single room Marc has given you to spend the night. You’re wearing a skimpy nightdress you brought with you that shows off your cleavage.

You walk toward his room, careful not to make any noise. As you reach the door of the master of the house, you knock carefully.

As planned it’s Marc who opens. You look through the opening of the door and see that his pregnant wife is already deeply asleep.

“My lady? It's late. Why are you...”

You pretend that you heard a noise coming from the barn and you’re worried that it might be a burglar.

Marc decides to check it out.

The barn is a few meters away from the main house. Before entering, Marc picks up an axe laying near a stock of wood. He looks ready to use it if needed. He enters carefully, lights one or two candles and tells you to wait while he looks around to check for an intruder. Once he's sure that everything is safe he comes back to you.

When he comes back to you, his eyes almost pop out of his head. That's to be expected. While he checked, you used the occasion take off your nightgown . You're now standing completely nude. Your beautiful curves and creamy white skin are highlighted by the faint light of the candles.

The come hither look you shoot him leaves no doubts about your intentions. You smile as you notice an erection forming under his trousers. He doesn't stand a chance. His wife is comely enough. Probably the prettiest girl of the village... But you are younger than her and a countess of Estera. You've spent most of your life learning how to advertise your assets and develop your charms. Your creamy white skin is perfect, unblemished. And the rest of your body mixes the lithe muscles of an athlete with the abundant breasts and supple ass of a courtesan.

Still, you are the one who needs to make the first move. Marc seems to have found the strength to stay still. Even though you recognize the look of desire in his eyes.

You walk toward him wiggling your hips enticingly. You put one hand on his crotch and start rubbing as the second one unties the string of his pants reveling his hard as rock erection. Marc struggles heroically for a few seconds, but then seems to lose all control as he suddenly takes you in his hands and throws you on the ground.

You let out an amused yelp in surprise.

Marc looks down at you almost angrily. He is perspiring from the excitation.

“You little high born slut... Is this a game to you?”

He tears off your nightgown with only one hand.

You are wearing nothing underneath. You're sure he can see that your pussy is already gleaming with wetness.

You're surprised to see that he doesn't immediately plunge into it. Instead he takes the time to start caressing your breasts, massaging them and then biting on it teasingly. You whimper in pleasure.

One of his hands then go down your stomach and reach your wet pussy. He strokes it gently and then with more . As you feel you're coming close to an orgasm he slows back down.

Your lady passage is now literally gushing. That's apparently what he was waiting for.

He enters you. You're not a virgin but it still feels huge. You've had a few disappointing experiences with men from the capital. Most of the time it lasted barely a few minutes. You also had some better times with a few women. But this... This is different.

First he's huge, bigger than the strap-ons you've used during your lesbian experiences, and hotter also. You almost fear that, after stretching so much, your pussy will have trouble accommodating anything else.

Second he's pumping into you with the energy of a primal beast. No sex you had has ever been so primal... You really like it.

Your mating lasts for most of the night. Sometimes it almost feels like a battle. And you'd know about it, you've been in more than one.

You doubt you'll come out on top of this one though. You're scratching his muscled shoulders with your pale hands, bitting him but he just keeps pumping into you with the same experimented pace. Apparently, it's the usual reactions women have when doing it with him.

You've already orgasmed twice while he hasn't ejaculated yet. You'd be embarrassed if you weren't so horny. You whimper in pleasure in a high pitched, strained voice. Far away from the calm and posed voice expected from an Esteran warrior. Even to your own ears, you voice sounds weak and feminine, but you don't care.

You take hold of his buttocks to urge him to go deeper into you. In response he takes hold of your silky long hair forcing you to jerk your head backward. He's treating you like his own dirty whore and you love it.

Finally, he decides to let go. You feel the strength of his ejaculate as it shoots right to the roof of your womb. You bite your lips from the sensation. Your voice has grown weak from shooting your pleasure, so you just tenderly whisper your thanks into his ears as he finishes pumping his semen in you.

At dawn, as you get on your horse, you realize that all of your doubts are gone. You know that an Esteran woman, under normal circumstances, would never know the pleasure you felt in surrendering yourself completely to a man. It confirms your beliefs that your plan is a righteous one.

Marc and his whole family have come to say farewell. He looks worried that you will reveal what happened the night before. You shoot him a discreet smile to assure him that you won't.

Do you conceive a boy as planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)