More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by playingball9000 playingball9000

Choose your character

Eirlys, a skilled healer who has dedicated her life to helping others and has a gentle demeanor.

History

Eirlys was born in a small, rural village in the kingdom of Arathia. Her parents were simple farmers who struggled to make ends meet, but they instilled in her a deep sense of compassion and kindness towards others. From a young age, Eirlys was drawn to the local church and spent much of her time there, helping the priests and nuns with their daily tasks. She was particularly interested in the healing arts and spent many hours studying the scriptures and learning about herbal remedies.

As she grew older, Eirlys's talent for healing became apparent, and she was taken under the wing of the local healer. She learned everything she could about the medicinal properties of plants and the art of healing magic. Her natural kindness and empathy made her a beloved member of the community, and many people came to her for help in times of illness or injury.

When Eirlys was eighteen, a group of bandits raided her village, killing many of the villagers and burning down their homes. She was one of the few survivors, and she was deeply traumatized by the experience. She decided to leave her village and travel to the capital city of Arathia to seek refuge in the church there. Having suffered through this ordeal, she is dedicated to helping others who are hurting.

In the city, Eirlys quickly made a name for herself as a skilled healer, and she was soon recruited to work in the royal hospital. She spent many years there, honing her skills and caring for the sick and injured.

Despite her success, Eirlys remained humble and deeply committed to her faith. She continued to spend much of her free time in the church, praying and studying the scriptures as well as serving the local community. Her quiet and gentle demeanor often belied a fierce determination and willpower that helped her through many difficult situations.

One of Eirlys's quirks is her tendency to talk to herself when she is working on a particularly difficult problem or is confused.

Eirlys has a particular fondness for birds and often takes injured birds under her care, nursing them back to health before releasing them back into the wild.

Description

Eirlys is a woman of average height, curvy figure, and prominent bust, with delicate features and a graceful gait. Her hair is a soft shade of golden-brown that falls in loose waves to her shoulders. She usually keeps it tied back in a simple braid or bun to keep it out of her face while she works.

Her fair skin is lightly freckled and her eyes are a warm shade of hazel, with a hint of green that sparkles in the light. They are expressive and full of kindness, but can also be intense and focused when she is working on a difficult problem.

Despite her build, Eirlys is strong and agile, with well-toned muscles from years of hard work in the hospital. She moves with a fluid grace that belies her strength, and she is capable of lifting and carrying moderately heavy objects without difficulty.

One distinguishing feature of Eirlys's appearance is a small scar above her left eyebrow, which she received during the bandit raid on her village. It is a faint line that runs about an inch long and is usually covered by her hair. Eirlys also has a birthmark on her left wrist, which is a small, circular patch of skin that is slightly darker than the rest of her skin. It is not particularly noticeable, but Eirlys has always thought of it as a symbol of her connection to the divine and wears a small bracelet over it as a reminder of her faith.

Ticklishness

Eirlys had always been ticklish everywhere, but she was extremely ticklish on the soles of her feet, and couldn't stand to have them touched. Even the lightest brush of a feather or a gentle tickle from a fingertip was enough to send her into fits of laughter. This would often be to her detriment as friends, family, and acquaintances would find much joy in taking advantage once they found out about it.

For example, whenever Eirlys knelt down to pray, she would always take off her shoes and socks, allowing her feet to rest directly on the cool stone floor of the chapel. For her it was not just a ritual or a duty, but a deeply personal and intimate experience that allowed her to connect with the divine. The act of baring her feet that made her feel and showing humility to the divine. Her ticklishness was well known to her fellow healers and often times as she prayed, she would feel the swipe of something soft against her soles, or a finger trace along her arches. Eirlys was usually successful at suppressing the jolts of laughter bubbling up in her chest, but every once in a while, she would let out a cute prolonged giggle, much to her ticklers' delight.

What adventure will she go on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)