More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by playingball9000 playingball9000

What adventure will she go on?

Investigate the mysterious illness

In the kingdom of Arathia, a strange and deadly illness has taken hold. The symptoms are varied, but all who contract it eventually succumb to a high fever and debilitating weakness leading to . No one knows where it came from.

The healers worked tirelessly to try and identify the cause, but their efforts were in vain. As the weeks went by, the illness spread across the villages and towns, and panic began to set in. Some believed that it was a curse from an angry god, while others whispered of dark magic and witchcraft or something worse.

It was then that a group of healers and scholars in Arathia's capital city, Loflen, were summoned by the king to try and find a cure for the illness. They scoured ancient texts and consulted with experts from neighboring kingdoms, but their efforts were fruitless. As the toll continued to rise, it seemed as though there was no hope for those suffering from the illness.

As the situation worsens, Eirlys takes it upon herself to do her own investigation into the mysterious disease.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)