More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Eater Upgrade

Looking through the extremely long list of alphabetically ordered upgrades, Samus stumbled upon the Eater Upgrade. Next to it detailed how Samus would be able to eat quite literally anything, as much as she wanted. She always did miss eating, she had a strict diet due to the fact she needed to keep herself in shape to fight giant monsters... "Computer, I'd like to try the Eater Upgrade."

"Apologies Miss Aran, the Eater upgrade was formulated differently, to prevent certain possible side effects if uninstalled while you're full of food. The installation process of the Eater Upgrade requires you to... eat it, which will permanently absorb it into your body. Afterwards, it will absorb into your body, turning your stomach into a seemingly bottomless pit, also allowing your belly to stretch infinitely to accommodate its hull. It will alter even your intestines to no longer produce waste, rather with everything you eat, you will grow stronger in accordance to what it is, fully absorbing it into your body. If you digest a powerful enemies DNA, you will gain some of their strength. An enhancement to the Eater Upgrade allows you to entirely eat and digest others, though it is separate absorbing an entire creature will make you much stronger than eating a fragment of its DNA. Lastly, the Eater upgrade allows you to keep anything within your stomach without digesting it, allowing you to 'jail' certain things until your ready to let it out or digest it, if you choose to never digest whatever it is you eat, you may expel it out of any of your holes. The Eater and the Vore Upgrades may be enhanced by eating the following(but not limited to) Unbirther chip, the Absorber chip, the Futa chip, the Pear chip or the Boob chip."

Well, thats a lot to take in. Samus could choose to eat almost anything, which would help as she'd gain its strength. She could even eat the living, which was somewhat appealing when she could absorb the powers of her great enemies like Ridley... Hopefully, she wouldn't gain its weight, being as big as a giant space dragon might not work for her. "AI, if I eat wouldn't I continuously gain weight?" If she was too much of a gluttonous pig to actually move she'd have a *big* problem. "Negative, Miss Aran. The Eater Upgrade increases the strength of your cells, you would stay the same size. Though, if you mentally make the choice, you may allow growth in any select part of your body, sending the digested energy directly to those places."

The AIs monitor flickered off, now Samus had a choice to make. Overall, there seemed to be no visible drawbacks. If she wanted, she could even gain the ability to unbirth or absorb others, through her butt boobs or potential dick. There were a lot of options for this upgrade, and she could pick and choose from any of them without picking certain others...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)