More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

E-girl gone wrong... or right (corruption)

Jane started twitch to have some fun playing video games with people to talk to.

With her cute face, and playfulness, she got a lot of success pretty fast. And as the number grew, bad advice came. At first she followed them for the joke, but it brought more and more people, so she had to commit. And as time passed, the lives were less about games and more about tease. Small pink clothes with demeaning writings. heavy make up, blonde attitude, pink and fluffy gaming room. She was what they expected her to be an e-thot.

But things didn't stop there as she attracted more and more fans. She opened an onlyfan account and started to show her tits at first, but she was way too deep in the game to stop there. She loved to tease all those guys and galls, and she could imagine them jerking off thinking of her. She, herself, played with herself imagining it. So, short time after, it became naked pictures and close up on her wet pussy, followed by herself masturbating.

One day, one of her fan sent her a message. "I would love meeting you in person. Do you think it would be possible for 10k ?"

The guy was willing to pay ten grands to meet her, so she agreed to meet him in a public at a bar. But obviously, once there, he asked for more than a meeting. His arguments were convincing to her kinky brain, though. A live stream of him fucking her. He was an handsome guy, so she agreed, making her enter the world of cam girls.

Jane fucked her ass, to be sure to have no risks of nine month mistake over this. And she enjoyed reading the comments calling her a whore and a bitch, but also that she was sexy and that they were jealous of him. She was certain they were writing with just one hand.

While she fingered herself, feeling the hard cock pumping in her ass, she got hit with two consecutive orgasms. There was no way now that she would stop there...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)