More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Which crewmember are you?

Dusty, the captains tomboy daughter.

You are Dusty, the only female crew member. You joined the crew at the age of twelve after Captain Hungsbeard found you floating on a wooden plank in the middle of the ocean. Thankfully he wasn't the type of man to take advantage of young girls and instead took you in as his adopted daughter.

You didn't know much about your past life as you had lost most of your memory during the shipwreck, so you didn't have a problem accepting the captain as your new father. You became incredibly close over the years, much like a real father and daughter, and as a real father, he was starting to become more than a little overprotective of you. You've seen him keelhaul men just for looking at you funny. He has shot off the fingers of every man who laid a hand on you without his, or your, permission. He has even threatened to make crewmen walk the plank with a cannonball tied to their wrist if they harmed you in any way. Though this would have frightened most young girls, you strangely didn't seem to mind. You had always been a tomboy, so the men's routines didn't bother you that much, and you've seen pirates do worse while in the care of Hungsbeard. Also, the pirate's life was starting to grow on you, having taken sword fighting shooting lessons from your father at fifteen and tasted your first bottle of rum at the age of sixteen, though without your father knowing.

His overprotectiveness only seemed to grow as you got older, and your body became more developed. At first, he was more than willing to let you stay on board the ship alone with the crew, but ever since your curves came in, he started taking you with him almost everywhere he went. At first, you didn't mind; in fact, you were excited, as he was finally taking you on some of his adventures. But then you discovered that he was only doing this to keep an eye on you. When on an island, he made sure that you stayed close to camp, and when you were in town, he wouldn't let you go out onto the streets alone. The only relief you got from his overbearing eagle eye was when he brought a lovely woman to plow, in which case he made sure you were as far away from him as he was comfortable with.

You are now a fully grown, beautiful, young woman with long golden hair that you keep tied in a ponytail, emerald green eyes, and soft fair skin. You have been able to preserve your virginity, mostly due to your overprotective father, though as you find yourself looking over the group of strong men boarding the rowboat with you, you can't help but smirk at the thought of one of them pumping their hips into you.

As per usual, once you land onshore, your father tells you to stay with the boats and help set up camp while he searched the jungle. You roll your eyes at him, remind him that you're not a kid anymore, only for him to give you a glare. You scoff and do as you are told, helping the others unpack the boat as your father makes his way into the wilderness.

What will you do while your father is away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)