More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

What's next?

During initiation.

Weiss Schnee was a girl who accepted nothing less than perfection. Be it performing on stage, her studies, or in combat, everything had to be perfect and precise. This was part of the reason for her weapon choice. Her weapon Myrtenaster, was a rapier, a blade that focused on pinpoint strikes and stabs.

If one were to ask the young heiress, she would boast about how she never makes mistakes, only learns from problems she didn't prepare for.

And as she stood in the Emerald Forest, having just recently landed as part of the Beacon initiation, she realized she had a problem she didn't prepare for.

Her thighs squeezed together and her free hand drifted down to grasp her crotch.

So focused was she on making sure all of her gear was ready for initiation, she forgot to go to the bathroom beforehand. Now she was in Grimm territory, with numerous other teens in the area who could stumble upon her at any moment, and her bladder was ready to burst.

"Drat! How could I forget to go to the bathroom?!"

The heiress was on borrowed time, and if she didn't rectify the problem herself, and soon, the problem would solve itself regardless of whether or not the white-haired girl was okay with the solution.

Weiss Schnee was not someone who would commit the unthinkable act of wetting herself. She was also not someone who would willingly... relieve, herself someplace other than a porcelain throne. But with time running out and her options limited, she mustered her resolve.

She may be in the middle of a forest filled with Grimm and other students, but what were the odds that someone would happen upon her in her moment of vulnerability? Besides, she would be able to hear anyone who was coming, right?

Taking cover behind some bushes, the heiress rolled up her skirt and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Sliding the garment down her legs, she squatted in preparation for her business.

Is she interrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)