More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What now ?

Drink my mother's milk

Your mother would never agree to show you her breasts, yet alone making you suck them ! That's why this is the perfect test.

My mom cannot bear to have her son hungry. Whatever he wants to eat or drink, she will give it to him if she has it. Even if she has to feed him her breastmilk.

"Here we are John, you can go to class now."

"But mom, I'm hungry."

"Oh, sweetheart you are ? What a bad mother I'm doing. What do you want to eat ? Tell me."

"Can I have milk?"

"But I don't have that with me honey." Of course she wouldn't think you're talking about her boobs straight away. You have to be straightforward.

"What are those big juggers of yours for if you can't even feed me ?"

"You want to drink milk from m-m-my boo-boobies ? I don't think that's appropriate sweetie. Milk is for babies." She caresses your head and dive her affectionate eyes in yours. "You're not a baby anymore are you ?"

The tender words of your mother warm your heart. You're thinking the app isn't working and you should let go. But actually, if it really wasn't working you wouldn't even be having this conversation right now. So you decide to push your luck. There is a woman with amazing boobs in front of you, you can't let her down. "Please mommy, I'm really hungry. Let me drink from your boobs." You say as you begin forcibly taking down her tank top.

"O-okay, calm down sweetie, calm down. Calm down !" She stops your hands. "Let mommy do it you don't have to anything sweetheart. Mommy will give you her milk." She frees one of her enormous badonkadonks from her black tank top before showing your head to her chest with her delicate hand. When your face is almost touching her breasts she tells you "eat all you want sweetie. Mommy is here to feed you."

You start sucking one breast and the other one. You can't believe how delicious it taste, the milk but also your mother's skin. This silky feeling is so good. And her bouncy, fleshy boobs. You feel your molesting hand sink into her cushion. You decide to take it up a notch and bury your face in your mother's breast. You lick, suck, eat and bite her jugs in an nurturing frenzy.

"You don't have *moans* t-to hurry sweetie, there *gasps* is plenty milk for my my baby." Your mother gasps for air and moans as you eat her racks.

When you're done, your mother is trembling from the excitement and your boner is raging in your pants.

"I'm sorry mom, I shouldn't have"

She puts back her top on before embracing you passionately. "I'd do everything for my little baby. There is nothing wrong sweetie." She caresses you. "I'm glad I could feed you. Now go to class. You're gonna be late."

You get off the car. Now that you got this app, you can write anything you want and live your wildest fantasies. It's gonna be all too easy, you can't believe this is real. It's like you are reborn.

What are you gonna do now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)