More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by knulpul knulpul

What do you do now?

Drink from the water.

The water looked clear and clean. And Fina was feeling really thirsty anyway. So, she bent down and carefully cupped up some water with her small, shaky hands. She opened her mouth and let the water run down her throat. Oh, how good the fresh, cool water felt. She quickly cupped up some more water and drank it in one gulp. It tasted just so good. She quickly put her hands back into the water, but suddenly a glittering blue color emerged from the water, like a tiny cloud of dust. Fina flinched back, yet couldn’t help but keep watching the cloud of dust that began to spin and spin. Fina sat up and stared at it with wide eyes. Slowly, the tiny cloud gained more and more density until suddenly a fairy-like critter was there hovering half an inch above the water. It was glowing like a sapphire and seemed to…oh. It was looking right at her.

“Ooh, a human,” the blue fairy-like being exclaimed with an excited, squeaking voice.

“Ah!” Fina herself squeaked, putting her hands in front of her mouth in shock.

“Shh,” it said and fluttered closer to Fina. “Don’t be so loud. Me and my kind don’t like it too loud.”

“Wh-who are you?”

“I’m a water sprite.”

How do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)