More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

How does Lydia fulfill Felicia's request?

Dress her in the Genie Outfit

"Your wish is granted," Lydia's voice boomed from the genie costume. The silvery bra top and bikini danced away from the rest of the outfit and toward Felicia.

"Lydia, wh-what are you doing?" Felicia asked as the bra top approached. She shoved the filled-out chest away from her, and Lydia's laughter echoed through the outfit as a metallic bangle ringed Felicia's wrist. It wasn't tight on her, but nonetheless, her arm followed suit when the bangle began to pull away from her and rise into the air. When she reached up to try and control her runaway limb with her other hand, another bangle found it. "Hey, come on, Lydia!" Felicia said.

"You wanted to get dressed," Lydia said in a voice as silky as the shiny silver top. The inflated form danced against Felicia's own bare breasts, teasing her nipples as both the bangles raised her arms in the air. "Just relax and let me dress you." The hollow breasts pushed against Felicia's own one more time before the silvery top sailed into the air, lowering itself over her upraised arms and directing its shoulder straps around her hands. Felicia couldn't help but laugh at the tickling feeling Lydia made her feel as the living genie top sailed down her arms and fitted itself against her.

"Luh...Lydia, are you feeling me up?" Felicia asked, her face turning red as the silvery top situated itself against her, smoothing itself out.

"No better opportunity," Lydia responded, the top gently swirling Felicia's nipples in a clockwise motion. "Gosh, I've seen these before, Felicia, but I never really imagined they'd feel so nice." Felicia whimpered a little, watching as indentations appeared in the top as if a pair of hands were groping her breasts.

"So you're just--just going to stay in the outfit?" Felicia asked, clearly a little nervous at the prospect of being dressed in her transformed friend. "What does that...feel like?"

“Soft, like you’d expect…and light. Fabric is very agile; it’s not like I have joints!” The bikini bottoms and the puffy flowing pants spun around, the legs twisting around themselves for a second before Lydia made them reset. “Lift your arms again for me.” Felicia did so, but she also felt the bangles folding her wrists in place as the sheer top with the puffing sleeves sailed down her arms and over her head, fitting itself on her properly.

Felicia noticed that the sheer fabric didn’t have the rough texture she would expect from a cheap costume top.

“Is that…I mean, are you — real silk?” Felicia asked.

“I think so,” Lydia’s voice said. When she spoke, Felicia felt a gentle humming sensation coming from the puffy top. There was a similar, but more muted feeling coming from the silvery halter encasing her breasts. “Silk is what I intended, so I imagine the magic wouldn’t get the details wrong. Do I feel nice on you?” Lydia asked, punctuating the question by carrying silk impressions up and down the sleeves, trailing on Felicia’s arms. Felicia simply nodded, watching the living top caressing her skin. “Okay, don’t mind me while I finish up…”

Felicia squeaked as the puffing sleeves pulled up against her arms. The silvery bra top seemed to clench against her rib cage as if she was being hugged. She was pulled into the air by the outfit as the bikini bottoms and the sheer pants moved in concert, dashing under her levitating feet and sliding themselves up her legs all at once. When Lydia was finished fitting herself on to Felicia’s lower half, she gently set her back down, unable to resist a friendly little squeeze of Felicia’s butt with the sheer bottoms.

“Lydia!” Felicia squeaked, reaching behind herself to grab her own rear.

“Sorry, it’s just…it’s almost like an instinct,” Lydia responded. Felicia’s eyes registered even more surprised when she realized that Lydia’s voice was echoing through every point of contact the clothing was making. A certain part of her responded more than any other…and Lydia responded back.

“LYDIA!” Felicia shouted now, grabbing her crotch. When Lydia laughed, Felicia could feel the vibration against her most sensitive parts.

“Hey, you reacted first down here! I was just responding a little,” Lydia said.

“Well, I wish you wouldn’t!” Felicia wiggled, situating the bikini bottoms a little. “At least give me a chance to get used to, um…wearing you.”

“Hmm…that wasn’t really an earnest wish, so I don’t know if I’m going to honor it,” Lydia joked. “There’s a conditional in there that sort of suggests you might want me to do more of that at some point…once you get used to me.” Felicia blushed, smiling a little.

“This is so weird,” She laughed, burying her face in her hands, smiling behind it.

“But you’re having fun…don’t deny it,” Lydia said. She pulled one Felicia’s feet forward, and Felicia awkwardly followed suit, stepping in the direction Lydia pulled her. Another couple awkward steps put her in front of a full-length mirror. “Look…we’re so pretty!” Felicia looked up at the mirror as Lydia struck poses. Felicia did her best to shovel her feet as Lydia pivoted the outfit, changing stances.

“We…we kind of are,” Felicia grinned. “But if you’re going to move me around like this, some kind of footwear might help since my feet aren’t exactly sure where or how you’re about to move me.”

“Wellllll…?” Lydia drew the word out obnoxiously.

“’Well’ what?” Felicia asked.

“Say the magic words, silly,” Lydia reminded her, using the silver bikini bottoms to pinch her butt.

“Hey!” Felicia giggled. “Okay, okay. I wish we had some footwear to go along with this outfit.”

A pair of matching pink and silver slippers appeared in front of her. Felicia looked at them with awe, and as she squatted down for a closer look, one of the slippers stood on its toes as the set pivoted, posing for her.

“Look, you can even wear these outside,” Lydia’s voice said. It actually seemed to come from the shoes themselves. The tops of the slippers were delicate and ornate like her outfit, but the soles were hard and textured. Felicia couldn’t believe it.

“You just…made these from nothing?” Felicia asked.

“Try them on!” Lydia said, ignoring her question. Instead of waiting for Felicia to accommodate her, Lydia simply stood Felicia up and lifted one of her legs off the ground. The slipper hopped onto her foot. Felicia didn’t fight Lydia’s control this time, and in a moment Lydia had shoed both of Felicia’s dainty feet.

Felicia looked in the mirror again as Lydia posed her body. They did look cute.

“That’s…pretty awesome, I’m not going to lie,” Felicia said. “Still pretty weird, but, pretty awesome. So when are you going to explain how you’re suddenly able to do things like this?” Felicia asked. Felicia felt Lydia’s fabric touch moving over her body again. “Hey…that tickles,” She laughed.

“I have a better idea,” Lydia said. “How about I take you for a spin and show you what else I’m able to do?” Felicia bit her lip, trying her best not to react from the feeling of Lydia’s voice vibrating through the outfit—especially against particular parts of her body.

“For a…spin?” Felicia asked. “We can’t go out like this. I mean, we look great, but it’s not exactly casualwear.”

“We can do anything we want,” Lydia said. “Now that I’ve got you, I’m showing you off.”

“Uh-ooh…” Felicia gasped as Lydia used the silvery bra-top to clench her breasts again. “Lydia, please…”

“Here’s the deal. You tell me where you want to go and what you want to do, and I promise we’ll have fun doing it. I’ll even grant you more wishes if you need them.”

“I wish you wouldn’t take me outside dressed like this,” Felicia responded. “Let’s just, like, teleport to Jamie’s room and show her. I wish you would teleport us to Jamie’s room!”

“Uh-uh-uh…” Lydia said. “No dice. We can go to Jamie’s, but we’re walking there.” Lydia’s friend Jamie lived on site too, but her dorm block was literally on the other side of the campus. Felicia gritted her teeth as Lydia pulled her forward, making her walk toward the door.

“Lydia…Lydia, Lydia—do we HAVE to walk?” Felicia asked.

“Hmmm. Maybe not…” Lydia answered. Felicia cooed as she felt an impression against the silver bikini bottoms trace down her slit. “We could do this instead—you are dressed like a genie, after all--but it would attract a little more attention, I think.” Felicia gasped as one of her slippered feet lifted off the floor, then the other. She was hovering in the air! Her legs were crossed under her, and her seated body was three feet from the ground.

“We can walk! We can walk!” Felicia panicked. Lydia’s laughter echoed through the outfit quickly placed her feet back on the floor.

“Great! Then off we go,” Lydia said. One of the sleeves lifted Felicia’s hand toward the door, and she reluctantly opened it to the hall.

“Off we go,” She muttered, trying to steel herself for her first awkward encounter.

Who sees Felicia's getup first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)