More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wisemen_say wisemen_say

What does Ethan see?

Dreams (Main Thread)

In an absolute haze, Ethan approached Jocelyn’s door with the curiosity of an idiot, unable to make a logical assumption about what may be the source of this mysterious buzzing noise in her room. Ethan gently pushed the door, already ajar, to provide him with a view that left him unnoticed to Jocelyn. However, stealth was not necessary in that moment as Jocelyn herself was in a trance of her own.

Jocelyn offered Ethan an unobstructed view of her fully nude body as she squirmed in her chair, blocking out the distractions of the world with her large headphones and closed eyes. Her body glowed with a thin layer of sweat she developed throughout this glorious masturbation session, her raven-like hair frazzled from the warmth radiating from her body. Using her left hand, she gently squeezed on her labia from both sides, rubbing her clit between both fingers. Ethan could hear her increasing ragged breath as the tension rose throughout her body. Raising her right hand to her mouth, she thoroughly lubricated two of her fingers, leaving a trail of saliva as she lead them down to her pussy. After gently massaging her clit, she slowly pushed her fingers deeper into herself, throwing her head back in bliss. From an objective standpoint, Ethan was always aware of how attractive his sister is but, with such an intensely hot scene before him, he saw Jocelyn in a new light.

Ethan was hit with diverging emotions. Just as much as this scene before him threw his hormones for a ride, he also felt guilty about viewing his own sister with such a ravishing desire. However, the raging hormones of a young man got the better of his more rational side as he felt his dick tenting in his pants. This was not a time for a lengthy jerk-off session, where he could deploy the glide of saliva or lube, this was an animalistic desire as Ethan knew he needed to pounce on this opportunity before the gazelle could sense his claws slowly tearing through the patch of tall grass. He reached in his pants, fishing out his growing dick.

Ethan, with ravenous appetite, spied on how Jocelyn pushed her fingers in and out of the depths of her pussy, even bringing those lucky digits back up to her mouth for quick taste and a delightful moan. Fully taking in this siren’s song, he jerked his dick back and forth, pulling his foreskin up and down with small, quick movements. However, just as Jocelyn raised her left hand up to her one of her breasts and stiffened a sensitive nipple, Ethan heard the loud click of a key opening up the front door’s dead bolt; someone was home and Ethan had to hide — quickly.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)