More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Dracula

Naive realtor Jane Harker travels to Transylvania to make final arrangements with a mysterious foreign client concerning the purchase of an estate in England. Along the way, she hears rumors about her host -- Count Dracula -- but ignores them as so much superstition.

It's only after she finds herself trapped in Dracula's castle without her clothing that she realizes the seriousness of her situation.

Meanwhile back in England, Harker's sweetheart Mina Murray waits for days on end for Jane's return, only to find herself continually disappointed.

Then Ms. Murray gets sidetracked when her gal pal Lucy Westenra and Lucy's friend Polly Amory end up getting stripped by a mysterious foreign visitor who lives on a local estate.

Ms. Murray comes to their assistance and seeks help from local ENF demon hunter Professor Adrienne Van Helsing. Together with a host of allies -- including a British noblewoman and a Texas cowgirl -- Murray confronts Count Dracula and his human servant Renfield in a attempt to keep Jane Harker and her other gal pals from joining the ranks of the permanently unclothed.

But can Mina do all this without ending up unclothed herself? Now that is the question.

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)