More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SissyBoiToi1 SissyBoiToi1

Where to?

Downtown

Not really thinking about where you're going, you wander away from the school, walking down side streets. Eventually, you arrive downtown. Although that isn't saying much, because your hometown isn't exactly a bustling metropolis.

You walk down the somewhat empty streets, deciding to get some coffee from the hipster place on the other side of downtown. As you walk, hands in your pockets to stave off the chilly September breeze, you begin to walk faster, as you're tired and thirsty.

As you walk by some store or another, someone comes out of it. You think nothing of it, and keep walking. But, surprisingly, despite your increased speed, the person keeps a steady pace right behind you. You glance over your shoulder, and see the person is a dainty, short, pink-haired young woman in a long, furry coat that reaches her knees.

You feel a little awkward, so you speed up even more. After a moment, you see the woman is still keeping pace with you!

You turn around to face her, and she nearly runs into you. Despite being at least half a foot shorter than you, she seems to be a few years older.

"Are you following me?" you accuse.

"Of course I am," she giggles.

You weren't expecting that. You're taken aback, and stare at her blankly for a moment before asking "Why?"

"Because you seem like a guy who knows to have fun," she responds. "I mean, you are clearly high school age, but here you are, downtown at 11 AM."

"Maybe I'm skipping, maybe I'm not," you reply, folding your arms. "But that doesn't change the fact that you're stalking me."

"Listen, sweetie," she replies, sickeningly sweet. "I wasn't stalking you. I just wanted to know if you wanted to have a little fun."

"...what _kind _of fun?"

"Why don't you follow me into that alley and find out?" she giggles.

Do you follow the pink-haired woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)