More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What will she do now?

Donna Learns More

Donna couldn’t stop admiring her body in front of her full length mirror. She had aged well, and she’d seen the way some of Billy’s friends looked at her—especially in her tighter-fitting clothing—but the shape of this body was another level entirely.

She considered the laundry hanging out on the line to dry...then looked at the spotless kitchen and living room again.

“Blonde hair too,” Donna said, watching the mirror in astonishment as her sandy brown locks sparkled into a golden blonde hue. “Incredible.” She looked over at her dresser, at her hairbrush. She started to walk toward it—then considered something again.

She smiled a little, holding out her hand toward the dresser. Immediately—as if the her expectation was the guiding principle of the universe—the brush drifted into her hand. She tensed up with excitement, feeling a bold sense of power coming over her.

“I don’t know why you chose me,” Donna said, “But thank you. I...I’ll try to use this gift to...” She thought about it. The voice told her to satisfy her desires. She laughed, shrugging. “I pledge to use your gift to satisfy all my desires,” she said. Right now, her desire was to explore these exciting new abilities.

Instead of brushing her hair, she let the thing go again, watching as it hovered in front of her. She tilted her head a little, imagining the brush doing the task she was going to do by hand. She watched in wonder as the brush lifted towards her scalp and began brushing her hair in soft, gentle strokes. Donna was tingling with excitement when she realized the sea of possibilities laid out before her. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back as the brush did the work for her. As it traced through her locks, she focused less and less on the brush’s motions and more on the pleasure she was getting from it.

So with the brush still going, she wondered if gravity was subject to her whims. She picked a leg up off the ground, then, carefully—the other. She laughed a little as she opened her eyes, looking at the ground under her, then at the mirror, at her suspended body. She held her arms out, drifting upward.

“Oooh...” She gasped, delighting in the feeling. It danced down her spine and deep within her. With just a thought, she could will her body through the air. She could compel objects to do the same—even assigning them tasks and leaving them to their duties. She waved off the brush, which dutifully followed her and continued its work even as she explored her weightlessness.

As she got closer to the mirror, she altered the hue of her eyes—perked her tits...and then went all out and simply wished herself back to a prime twenty-eight. She looked at her plump lips and her silver-hazel eyes and giggled, her mouth hanging open.

“I—I can’t really believe this.” Twenty-eight, but with silvery eyes, blonde hair, and bigger curves than she actually had 15 years ago, when Billy and Sheila were still young. She did a backflip in the air and winked at herself in the mirror, turning to shake her tight round booty in her ill-fitting jeans.

She landed on the ground again, posing in the mirror and considering her closet. When she turned, the closet doors flung themselves open. A smile flitted over her face.

"Let me see the good stuff," Donna said. Anything interesting that I've been neglecting. Right away, the boots and shoes on the bottom of her closet righted themselves. Laces lifted and tied, straps buckled and zippers rose up their tracks. As they marched out pair by pair, they matched up with clothes that were slowly shuffling themselves from their hangers or from beneath stacks of other, more often used items.

The voice didn't tell her what her limitations were; what she could do and couldn't do...it simply commanded her to use her new gift to satisfy her desires.

So what will Donna do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)