More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krimson Krimson

What's next?

Don't worry. Everything's vine

Before she can react, a vine wraps around Batgirl's arms and waist, pulling her up in the air. Two vines grab her legs and spreads them apart as another vine comes toward her crotch, but stops just before it touches. This one looks different than the other, it has a large pink bulbous end, eerily similar to a penis. "If you're gonna kill me then get it over with, I'm not afraid of dying, Ivy!" Batgirl yells angrily.

Ivy laughs, "Oh I'm not going to kill you...." Ivy bites her lip, "....I'm going to give you the time of your life, Darling." The vine bursts through the crotch of Batgirl's suit and into her tight virgin pussy, "Ahhh!" Batgirl screams as the vine penetrates her, "You'll...pay...for...this....Ivy!" Batgirl yells, only able to get a word out between the vine's thrusts.

Ivy chuckles, "Well, I was hoping you'd repay me, Darling." The vines carry Batgirl closer to Ivy, still fucking her as they move. Ivy caresses Batgirl's cheek as she kisses her lips, thrusting her tongue into Batgirl's mouth.

A strange, intense sexual desire fills Batgirl's mind and body causing her to kiss back, their tongues intertwine, tangling in each other's mouths for several minutes. In the back of her mind, Batgirl knows she should be fighting back, but she can't it, she needs Ivy with every fiber of her being. She whimpers as Ivy slowly pulls away, "Good, it seems like my pheromone lipstick is working." Ivy lays back and spreads her legs, "Now let's see how good you are with that tongue of yours"

The vine releases Batgirl's arms and she crawls between Ivy's legs, to taste her sweet nectar, a vine still violating her sweet pussy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)