More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by corran25 corran25

So, what kind of a girl are you?

Dominatrix

You smile slowly at the lovely ladies that you see roaming around the campus and begin to get slightly wet as a cute little redhead blushes and turns quickly away from you. You memorize her face and picture how lovely she'll look all trussed up for you. You inhale slowly and deeply, expanding your not inconsiderable assets to proportions that tend to make most other drool at the sight.

Once your baggage has been put away in your room, you search the dorm for the sexy little redhead and find her three doors down from yours. You step inside quickly and quietly, closing and locking the door behind you. "Hello there, little one." You purr darkly as your poor victim looks up at you in shock.

"Wh-wh-who are you?" The little redhead pants out, her fear exciting you.

"I? I am your mistress." You step across to the quivering girl, who shrinks back from you. You reach out with your hand and run your knuckles across her soft cheek, making her gasp. "And I've decided that you're going to be my little plaything this year. Won't that be fun?" The poor girl continues to tremble until your hand moves up slowly and clutches her hair, making her yelp. "The words you're looking for are 'Yes, Mistress." Aren't they, my lovely little slut?"

"Y-y-yes... M-Mistress!"

How do you start on the poor girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)