More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mistress_alexia mistress_alexia

How do you start on the poor girl?

Making her learn her place

You sit down on the edge of the bed, leaning over so your luscious breasts rest right at her eye level. As you purr softly and evilly, you trace a black painted nail across the curves of her neck. She shudders both in fear and excitement. The mixture of emotions across the young girl's face makes for a powerful aphrodisiac as your nipples twitch happily. “What is your name, my pet?” you ask as you look down on her, cupping her chin in your hand and forcing her to look up at you.

“Grace... and your name?” she asks, trying to be polite.

Your smile widens as you stroke her cheek softly, then slap her. “My name is Jane, but you will call me 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Jane' when we are alone. You may address me without the 'Mistress' title only when we are with others in public, and even then you will treat me with the proper respect.”

Grace looks at you in horror as she rubs where you slapped her. You slowly kneel down so that your eyes meet hers as you give her a tender, soft, loving look. “There, there, my pet... see what you made me do...” You softly kiss her cheek as you gather the redhead into your arms and hold her, stroking her soothingly as you coo into her ear. “But you'll be a good pet so I don't have to punish you, won't you?” Your almost motherly nature has Grace taken totally by surprise and she finds herself nodding her consent.

“Good girl...” You let her go and motion for her to stand up. “Now, I want you to take off your panties for me.” As you give her this order, you life up her school skirt so that you can see her white cotton panties. You can't help but smile as you notice your new toy is a bit damp. Grace tries to turn away but you quickly and harshly slap her ass with your right hand as your left hand holds the skirt up. “I want to watch, pet. Now take off your panties,” you whisper softly, your calm voice in sharp contrast to the violent swat you gave the young girl.

Grace trembles a bit, her face a deep crimson as she slips off her panties, a thin line of juices slipping out of her and clinging to the cotton momentarily as she slides them all the way down her legs. You let go of the skirt and lean back. “Now open your blouse and take it off, love.” Grace nods as she begins to turn away from you. You speak in your soft voice again. “Stop, my pet.” You slowly stand up to your full 5'11” height, towering over the girl by at least six inches. Your eyes flash in vibrant flames as you caress Grace's cheek. “I told you I wanted to watch... and you want to be a good little slut-pet and let me watch you, don't you?”

Grace looks down at the floor, her blue-green eyes unable to meet yours. “It's just that... well, I've never done this before... and...”

With lightening speed you grab Grace's hair, pulling it roughly so that she screams. The sudden jerking reveals her neck to you, which you lean down to lightly lick and kiss, all the while holding her hair so she cannot move away. You nibble on the nape of the young girl's neck until you feel her resolution give way. Then you whisper in her ear, your voice a sultry, warm breath. “Did you like that, my pet?”

“Y...yes, Mistress,” she leans against you, trembling with confusion and arousal.

You calmly place your left hand on her thigh, just an inch below her moist slit. “If you do what I ask of you, my darling slut, I shall show you all of the pleasures of pain and passion... but if you disobey me... then I shall have but to discipline you...” With that, you twist the hair in your hand as you roughly but carefully pull at a small tuft of her pubic hair. The pain quickly brings the girl to her knees as she starts to cry. You sit down on the bed again and give her only a moment or two to gather herself. “Now, pet... stand up and take off your shirt and bra for me... I want to see your lovely breasts.”

The tears on her face start to lightly drip on to her chest as she peels off her shirt and bra. Your smile widens as you notice she wants to cover her naked chest with her arms, but she refuses to do so because she doesn't want to make you angry.

“Now, pet... it's time to mark you as my property...”

How do you mark Grace?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)