More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by corran25 corran25

How do you start on the poor girl?

The training begins

Making cooing noises, you stroke the poor frightened girl's hair in a condescending manner. "Such a good girl, learning her place so quickly." You reach into your coat pocket and lift out a collar, looking it over critically and grabbing the redhead's hair hard, making her yelp, as she tries to pull away from you. "No no no, my little plaything. We need to make sure that everyone knows what you are, don't we?" The frightened girl mews softly in fear as you wrap the collar about her throat and lock it shut. Tightly enough to be felt easily, but not enough to cut off breathing or circulation. "Now, you're going to be a GOOD little bitch, aren't you?"

The redhead looks at you shocked. "What?"

You slap her hard across the face, sending her rolling off the bed. "Wrong answer, slut. The right answer was 'Yes, Mistress. Of course, Mistress.' You've got a lot to learn and it will begin by you not getting up. Come to me."

Quaking in terror, the girl gets to her feet. You sigh and shake your head, snapping your fingers and pointing at the floor. "Crawl, ." She drops back to the floor and hesitantly crawls over to you, looking up at you fearfully. When she reaches you, you begin to stroke her hair as though she was a cat, pressing her cheek against your thigh as she is held tight against you. "Much better. Now then, you're wearing WAY too much for a proper . Strip and show me that lovely body of yours."

The girl remains on her knees and struggles out of her clothing, afraid of what you'll do to her if she does not obey immediately. Her lovely breasts tremble as she pants in fear. 34B, by your estimate. Not impressive, but they suit her body wonderfully. As her panties come away you note from the well trimmed thatch of her pussy hair that she's a natural redhead.

"You may stand." Slowly, carefully, she climbs back up to her feet. She stands trembling as you walk around her with the grace of a predator stalking her prey. She shivers and whimpers as your hands and eyes explore her luscious body. "You're a sexy little thing..."

What do you do with your new plaything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)