More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Now choose with futa monster girls you like to See.

Doctor(?) Steven Stranger: Kobolds

You had dreams just like any other, the dream of being a doctor. There was no reason behind it, you just wanted to be one.

You were talented thanks to your excessive studying and memorizing information to your benefits.

Science was a great subject for you and you wanted to utilize it.

Today was your first day at college where you would show your stuff…

At least that was the case until..

*CRASH*

You were driving your car until a big truck came outta nowhere and crashed your vehicle with you inside.

You were still alive but barely, you could’ve left the burning vehicle if not for the fact your arms were cut with glass and they were severely burnt.

Your dreams of being a doctor were over in this instant. You passed out due to shock and ended up dead anyway.

[Heaven- Judge’s Table]

You suddenly woke up standing in some lobby of what looked like a courthouse mixed with a DMV.

You were wondering if you were hallucinating from delirium but instead got called up to an open line leading to a bald man in a white suit.

Not having any other idea, you walk to the counter.

The man was going through a computer before asking you something.

“Name?”

You blinked for a second before answering.

“Umm… my name is Steven Stranger. Wha.. what is going on?”

The man just stayed focused on his computer before finally looking at you with a passive face.

“You died kid, sorry about all that but that’s life. I read your file and I gotta say you lucked out probably.”

You furrowed your eyes about to argue but the guy just rose his hand to stop you.

“Look, I didn’t mean it as disrespect but trust me when I say you could’ve had it worse”

An elevator from behind the guy opened and he pointed behind at it.

“Just walk through that elevator to the CEO, she’s expecting you anyway. Good luck and take care of yourself.”

The guy’s words were pretty sincere, enough to not want you to argue but instead just listen.

You head around the desks to enter the elevator and go to press the button to the top floor. After pressing it though, you finally notice your arms and hands.

They were burnt and cut beyond recognition.

You had just recalled what happened to you and couldn’t hold your emotions anymore.

You fell back and sat crying over what happened. The pain wasn’t there but you somehow just knew you would never be the doctor you wanted to be.

By the time the elevator came, the CEO and goddess of the Judges Table was waiting in excitement to meet you but instead saw your breakdown with you holding your arms to your chest and crying hard.

She was shocked and couldn’t help but tear up herself before walking towards you and holding you close to her chest trying to calm you down.

It would take a bit but Mila would make things right for her new champion.

She had all the time she needed after all.

(The goddess Mila from the Tony Stank storyline in the futa elves story is the exact same looking character. This is an alternate storyline involving Steven Stranger as the protagonist instead of Tony. Credit goes to G Man for his creation of that so give his work a read. Thank you from RolanRunn and have a great day.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)