More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

Dinner Date with Brother-in-Law

08:16 pm

After bath Pramila Bhabhi and Aditya sat at the table to have dinner. She was wearing a sexy night dress that is a silky black shirt and sky-blue underwear. The shirt was unbuttoned enough to display ample cleavage and at times give a glimpse of her exposed nipple. She didn't attempt to seduce him with his words as Aditya couldn't be seduced. He was into his phone chatting with someone.

They continued to eat as she extended her leg to touch his crotch. It was completely soft. She was disappointed as he was not giving her the well deserved attention. She eventually broke her silence. She asked why Aditya is ignoring her.

"I told you. I have a girlfriend now. Therefore I cannot continue having casual sex with you."

"But I don't have a problem with you having a girlfriend just like you didn't have a problem me having a husband. You love her in your own time but while you are with me..."

"I can't." said Aditya while getting out of his chair. He went to the kitchen to get some cold water to drink.

After he returned the conversation continued and that went on for a very long time. Aditya talked about his feelings. He said how emotions are confusing. How he loves his girlfriend but sex with her is disappointing in comparison with what he used to have with Bhabhi or other more mature experienced women. Last time they had sex, his girlfriend Geeta noticed that Aditya was not enjoying the moment. She blamed herself when she is not at fault.

While he talked, Bhabhi continued to caress his balls with her foot. She extended both her legs to squeeze his cock until it got hard and popped out of his shorts. She then started stroking it efficiently while eating her food.

Aditya said that he will have to learn to love sex with Geeta and not compare with his past experiences. If that means that he has to stop fucking around then he will stop. He kept talking about his emotions and feelings while Bhabhi went down on him and started sucking his cock. Within minutes he ejaculated and then he got up to wash all the dishes.

Aditya got a call from Geeta so he went to take it. Meanwhile Bhabhi continued with the dish washing. A few minutes later he came and hugged Bhabhi from behind.

"Tell me Bhabhi. Give me a solution. How do I improve my sex life with my girlfriend who I'm pretty sure the perfect girl for me otherwise."

While saying that he mischievously pulled down Bhabhi's underwear and stuck his erect cock in between her thighs. Bhabhi continued to wash her dishes. He kept begging for solution while stroking his dick. Once Bhabhi was done washing all of them she removed her rubber gloves and then turned to look at him.

"If someone is bad at something then that is good because from that point they can only get better. There is a simple solution to your problem..." she said holding his erect cock and guiding it towards her pussy. She then grabbed his butt cheeks and swiftly pushed his dick inside her pussy, "I teach you and then you teach her."

Aditya began fucking her vigorously. Bhabhi moaned while telling him exactly what they should do. They fucked near the sink to the point of climax. Together the put back all the utensils in place.

"First step is to make Geeta want to improve her sex ability."

"How do we do that?"

"Jealousy." said Bhabhi while touching his face. Then she pulled him close for a passionate kiss. While doing that she took a quick selfie.

09:01 pm

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)