More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

Kissing The Watchman Goodnight

09:02 pm

Pramila Bhabhi and brother-in-law Aditya were done with the dinner. After Bhabhi convinced Aditya to fuck her, he promise to spice up their remaining time together. Bhabhi suggested a romantic movie night sitting together on the couch with a blanket over. Aditya then turned up the heat by suggesting naked movie night. He even picked a movie that was part romantic and part soft porn, i.e. perfect for the occasion. Unfortunately they had to wait another hour for the movie to start. So they decided to go for a walk.

Aditya got another call so Bhabhi went down first. Stepping out of the elevator she walked to the main gate. She was surprised as the watchman was not there. The entrance was left wide open. She shut the gate and the went looking for him. After some searching she found him inside the pump room. This guy was masturbating watching porn. She watched as he slowly stroked his cock.

Bhabhi does not like the idea of leaving the entrance unguarded. The last time the watchman was distracted, 3-4 thieves entered the society and they were about to rob her apartment. Fortunately, they were seduced by Bhabhi's naked body while she slept. They fucked her one by one and by the time they were done, police arrived at the scene. Hence leaving the society unguarded is a bad idea. So she decided to fastrack the watchman's process of ejaculation.

Bhabhi walked to the watchman and went on her knees. There was nothing shocking about this woman being so open as the same watchman was fucking Bhabhi earlier that day. [Ref: Watchman's Assistance ] While he watched that porn video she sucked his cock. Bhabhi didn't let go until she made him shoot all of his cum down her throat. The Watchman thanked her and both stepped out of the pump room one after the other.

Aditya stood at the entrance waiting for Bhabhi while having a conversation with the next door newly wed couple Reeti and Raj. Before Bhabhi arrived at the gate the three of them had started walking towards the main road. Bhabhi thought that Aditya did not come down so instead she went up again.

Before leaving the gate Bhabhi wished the watchman goodnight and was about to kiss his lips. The watchman moved back knowing what her mouth was touching a few minutes ago. So instead she bent over and kissed his soft penis and said,

"Good night."

Then she turned and went home.

09:31 pm

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)