More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

Bathing In Front of Strangers

07:51 pm

Pramila Bhabhi wearing her lingerie entered the bathroom. There she striped and asked Aditya if she can sit in the bathtub. Aditya agreed and immediately stood up to leave. Bhabhi was disappointed to see him not stay. Still, she entered the tub to relax. Meanwhile Aditya stepped out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist.

The doorbell rang and two young men in their early 20s stood at the door. They were shocked to see the door being opened by a semi-nude handsome man. They stammered and hesitated while asking,

"Isn't this a.. I mean... we saw earlier... this place. There is a woman..."

"Stop it." said the other guy, "Bro just now we saw a bombshell woman hanging her wet clothes in the balcony. She was completely naked while doing that. Man, the things I would do to her, if she allows me to."

"I would definitely fuck her."

"No you won't. I will fuck her first."

The two kept arguing about who would do more nasty things to her while standing at the door. They were clearly very excited and was hoping to shoot this excitement out of their penis. Aditya patiently listened to them.

"She was not naked. She was wearing a skin colored underwear that blends with her skin. She was-"

"So you do know her." interrupted the other guy.

"Yes. She is my brother's wife." Aditya spoke with a serious face.

Hearing this scared them. It appeared that at any moment Aditya might start beating them for talking dirty about his Bhabhi. One guy was pushing the other to run away from there. They waited the patiently for Aditya to say something. He said nothing.

"We are sorry but ever since we moved into the adjacent building we love watching her dress inappropriately. We were just hoping to get to know her better."

"Okay, come with me." Aditya said plainly.

He then took them to the bedroom. On his way he picked a T-shirt and put it on. Then removed his towel and placed it over his shoulder. For a moment there both of them looked away not wanting to see a man's butt. Fortunately he was wearing an underwear. He then stood at the bathroom entrance. He opened the door and walked in. Bhabhi there are two guys who have come to meet you.

This was followed by them coming it. It was only after they looked they realized they were peeping into the bathroom where Bhabhi was naked and sitting in the bathtub. Both were speechless with their eyes wide open and jaws dropped.

"What the.." she reacted sinking deeper in the tub. "Why did you let them in?" she cried.

"They wanted to see you."

Meanwhile both of them stood back and hid from view. They gave a hard stare to each other and the Bhabhi said, "Okay, come on in."

Both the guys walked in all shaking and shivering. Aditya went out to prepare the dinner table. The bathtub was full of water and a lot of foamy soap on the top. That was enough to cover her naked body. Only her shoulders were bare.

They exchanged greetings and names. She asked them what they do and they spoke like giving an interview. They complimented her beauty and she appreciated. Throughout the conversation they tried very hard not to look away from her eyes. This was hard considering Bhabhi continued to lather her body with soap while she talked.

At times her body would rise high enough to give a view of her cleavage. The two guys were being very nervous as they totally did not prepare for this kind of first interaction. Once they were done talking both stood up to leave.

"Nice meeting you guys." said she. "Come whenever you are free. I'll be happy to treat you."

She then raised her arm for a handshake. For a fraction of a second the water parted giving them a quick glimpse of her brown nipple. This got them even more excited. They quickly stood up and rushed out of the house.

08:15 pm

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)