More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What Role?

Diner (Third Person)

Selena Gomez was tired and hungry after a long drive to the Mid-West, her car BMW thankfully comfortable as she decided to take a road trip to escape from all of the drama that has befallen her in recent months. Naturally no one knows where she was or when she would be back which is just what Selena wanted as it was time away from the glitz and the glam of Hollywood. It was something Selena wanted very much and thus we find the Latina singer here in a 24 Hour Diner, her hair lacking any of the proper care we would commonly see and her make up simple yet this more than enhanced Selena' beauty.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/256916353725094179/

Enjoying a burger and fries combo Selena looked outside her window and noted the dark night sky and lack of cars in the parking lot and road. No surprise this late at night but it was enjoyable as Selena continued her meal and the silence that comes with it.

The diner itself was old school, something you would find in the 60s like a Ruby's or something on Route 66 and the servers in turn reflected this in their old blue uniforms that Selena's Grandparents might have worn once upon a time. Thankfully the cook didn't have to actually wear such ridiculously outdated uniforms as Selena noted that the staff was comprised of only a waiter and waitress duo and a cook working in the back.

This didn't bother her of course as she simply enjoyed the peace and quiet until something disturbed her joy.

What distrupts Selena's dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)