More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silverpunk silverpunk

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Digestive upgrades (WARNING: gross)

(WARNING: This path contains farts and/or other gross fetishes.)

"What can you tell me about these digestive upgrades?" Samus asked.

"There are a few different ones," the AI said. "The first is the Gas Upgrade." Samus was just about to say to skip this one after hearing the name when the computer said something that made it a little tempting to her. "With this upgrade, your body no longer produces solid or liquid waste. However, as you could probably surmise from the name of this upgrade, the way it does this is by converting any waste your body produces into a gaseous state. Meaning-"

"I think I can guess what that means," Samus interrupted. She felt her face get a little warm. Even though she was only talking to a computer, she found it difficult to discuss the subject without blushing. Still, the idea of not having to go to the bathroom sounded nice...

"Would you like to hear more about this one or would you like to hear about another digestive upgrade?" The computer asked.

Continue with this upgrade or choose another?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)