More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Pick a girl

Diana

Diana was one of those rich girls who was such a spoiled brat, but also gorgeous at the same time. She was also as fake as a gucci bag sold on Craig's List.

She wore expensive implants that moved her pathetic A cup tits to a C cup. She was a natural brunette but bleached her hair blonde, all except for her little bush which she kept trimmed and shave until there was the tiniest triangle above her lips. She used a spray on tan rather get actual sun as she was very protective over her body not wanting anyone to know her secret.

She was the classic popular girl; head cheerleader, prom queen, homecoming queen, and of course, she had her sweet ride which was a Mercedes Benz Class A and the current year's model.

For her 21st birthday, however, her family had some plans for her. Even they were tired of her pompous, stuck up, bitchy attitude, and decided they would put her in her place

Updated Clarification: I use the term implants in the story, and while yes in many cases relating to teeth and such implants does mean surgically implemented, there are actually temporary breast implants that you can wear and that is what I'm referring to. I wanted to make sure that people didn't confuse it with stuff like tissue paper or foam padding, but actual breast implants that you can wear without needing them to be surgically implanted.

Where does the story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)