More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

At home

Diana woke up bright and early and smiled as she looked at her clock. She was finally 21, which meant she was old enough to drink some great . She pulled out her clothes for the day, a bright green tank top that helped push up her fake boobs and black short shorts that basically showed all of her ass.

Once she pulled out everything, she stripped her clothes off, pausing to look in the mirror as she frowned seeing her real breasts hadn't grown at all since she was 15 making them barely an A cup. She shook her head and moved on pulling out a towel and bathrobe and walking into the bathroom attached to her room. She turned on the warm water and stepped into the shower taking the opportunity to relax for the day. It was at that very moment her family put their plans into motion. As soon as they heard the water running, Diana's older sister, Maria, snuck into her bedroom and pulled out all of Diana's clothes from her drawer. She piled them high in a big box leaving not a stitch left to be seen, not even a sock. As Maria did this, Diana's younger sister, Shannon, snuck into the bathroom. Diana's shower had a solid curtain so she couldn't see a thing, as Shannon walked out with her clothes, towel, bathrobe, and enhancements. Shannon saw the fake implants and here eyes widened before an evil smile spread on her face. The implants were huge and clearly not just to give a little boost, they must have been making up all of Diana's cup size.

Shannon decided because of this, she would leave Diana her bra except without the implants ensuring that all Diana would have to wear is clearly an oversized bra which clearly doesn't fit her.

Then Shannon walked out bringing everything to Maria. She also took it upon herself to show Maria the implants and explained to her what she did.

"Wow, little sis, you're damn evil. Well, can't say she doesn't deserve it," Maria said with a laugh. "Come on now, let's go downstairs and join the party. We're not going to want to miss any of this show."

The two girls headed down the stairs where the others were setting up. Their father set up several cameras around the room, all set up to capture every second of Diana's humiliation.

A wooden round chair with no back to it was set up in the middle of the room for everyone to be able to see and a pinata stick was leaned against it. A pair of handcuffs sat on the counter ready to pin Diana's hands to her back to ensure no covering would be able to be done.

And of course, all of Diana's family as well as a bunch of Diana's friends were all set up to watch as Diana would come running into the room. All of the lights were shut off and the room was completely silent to make Diana think she was home alone. And then, they only needed to wait.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)