More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Devil's Throne, by Wrynn

“This time we are returning back to Monster Isekai, Gina.”

“Very bold of you to think I remember that, Marcie.”

“You know, the one with Doom that engin wrote.”

“Oh right, right. That piece of shit. So, the lazy bitch has finally gotten up her big bouncy butt and requested a follow up?”

“Actually no, we are reading Devil's Throne, by Wrynn.

“Based on the pretentious as fuck name, let me fucking guess, another asshole protagonist.”

“Yes, but according to the author less so then Doom.”

“Obviously, that guy ranks fifth on my scumbag protagonist ranking. That’s not some place any old dweeb can reach.”

“I see.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Good evening Earth! Are you feeling down? Life’s not treating you too well? Then I highly recommend making a deal! We here from Devil Dream Deals are your trusted partner in making your dreams come true! Devil Deals! A deal you won’t regret until your !”

“Marcie…what the fuck?”

“It appears to be yet another eldritch abomination, infiltrating our show for the sole purpose of wacky shenanigans that pointlessly pad our run time. I really hate when that happens.”

“Pointless? Nothing is pointless about these juicy deals I am offering, folks! Femto’s my name and deals are my game! Love to be on here! You are featuring some story highlighting a Devil right? Wehell! In this modern age of infowars and psyops you need an expert for this! And as it happens, I, a bonafide certified Rank 3 Devil are happy to help you out! You know, some classic cross promotion stuff? I scratch your tail, you scratch mine. It’s all the rage right now.”

“Fuck off.”

“I get the tags sigh.”

Gina: “Ok first chapter is just some stupid nerd bullshit. You know. +50 virgin points! Level 3 Loser!”

Femto: “Uh! XP Boost +800%, mark of submission, +400% to all stats when in dungeons. That’s some juice you got there, Sir! Very impressive!”

Gina: “Shut up, nerd. Why do these virgin losers constantly think we care about stats and numbers?

Femto: “Because stats are sexy! Here I prove it! If this chapters gets ten likes, I’m posting a sexy picture of mine!”

Gina: “That’s never gonna work.”

Femto: “Hm, you’re right. Fine, if it gets 10 likes I’m posting Gina’s nudes.”

Gina: “DIE!”

Marcie: “Might we please get on with it?”

Gina: “Fine. This time our protagonist is some sort of worm monster or something.”

I finally took the time to look my new body over. Standing from my throne I would be a good 12 foot tall. My long lanky body was quite muscular making me look like a roided up long distance runner. Most of my body was a bone pale ivory color but at forearm and calves started darkening to ebony black at hands and feet. Flexing my hands caused long wicked sharp claws to spring free, the claws on my feet were not retractable. I had huge bat like wings sprouting from my shoulders, the webbing of which was also ebon, that fitted nicely through slots in the back of the throne comfortably. Wanting to get a better look I used my Dungeon vision to look back at myself, a very strange expirense. My face though elongated looked like an idealized version of my own from before. Aside from massive fanged canines my teeth looked fairly normal. My eyes were completely flat black and a pair of onyx horns curved back from my brow over long, thick, black hair. No tail though. Odd, didn't devils always have some kind of tail? Also no clothes, I was completely nude so the massive cock easily the size of a human forearm was clearly visible between my legs. Impressive, but dwarfed by many of the tentacles I could feel under ground. Still it was nice to have something for when I didn't feel like having sex while sitting on my throne. But I'd need someone to have sex with before that.

Femto: “Devils do indeed always have tails, as you can see with me. You can also do lewd stuff with em!”

Gina: “Eww! Get that thing away from me!”

Femto: “Sir, if you want my opinion you got scammed. I would suggest suing their pants off and fucking their brains out. I can help you with both!”

Gina: “Worm fucker comes with all kinds of fucked up fetishes like bloated bellies and fucking his own granddaughters. I bet he would be best buddies with titmouse.”

Femto: “Come now, G-Gurl, don’t kink shame.”

Gina: “Call me that again and I rip your tail off.”

Femto: “Uh! Don’t threaten me with a good time!”

Marcie: “Ehem! Our protagonist starts his journey of conquest by impregnating a robot.”

Gina: “Because he can apparently get anything pregnant. Just go fuck a toaster and leave us alone, you sick fuck!”

Marcie: “Hm...but now I wonder, could he get a male pregnant?”

Femto: “I like the way you think!”

Marcie: “I...think I just gained a new fetish.”

Gina: “Let’s just move on to when he turns a cow into a dwarf, that’s less fucked up.”

Marcie: “Our author has some clear fetishes, which he certainly is not shy of putting to paper. Particularly of the boob variety.”

By the time she gave birth her belly was lifting her further off the ground than her breasts were and her agonized Mooing had driven me to put her to sleep.

Gina: ”Holy shit! That’s fucked up!”

Marcie: “It is meant to be taken literal, Gina. He just puts a sleep spell on her.”

Gina: “Yeah, but you know what, author? We read worse! Go take a look at Touched by magic, you have nothing on that abnormal boob fetish fuck. And I bet dickgirl-guy beats you too, by default! And you think your transformations are bad! Hah! All I’m saying we had a story about a girl becoming a fucking cum balloon! A FUCKING CUM BALLOON! Get fucked, you second rate loser!”

Marcie: “This isn’t a contest, Gina.”

Femto: “Let’s address the cowgirl in the room. Sir’s biggest fetish is without a doubt...impregnation!”

Three days from inception to full growth was fantastic and I could field a small army of them in no time if I had a mother that could bare them. Still they were fully grown now and could bare children of their own, the question was how strong would their children be?

Gina: “What is it with all the fucking recently?”

Femto: “Sir! Sir! I have to warn you that this is in violation of CHYOA rules! Regardless of appearance, a full 18 human years need to have passed before you can engage in sexual activities!”

Gina: “If these fucks would actually enforce their rules 90% of all users would be banned.”

Femto: “But! If you want to remedy that just send me a holler at [email protected]l For the small fee of your soul we can change these pesky rules, no questions asked!”

Marcie: “Please don’t extort our authors.”

Gina: “So story continues with the worm fucker just expanding his arsenal, enslaving or breeding girls. All the while he gets some more nerd upgrades. I lost track of all the bitches he owns by chapter 10 or so.”

Marcie: “I imagine the author is going for some grand strategy approach but yes, character bloat is a genuine issue for any story. Heh...bloat.”

Femto: “Sir! I have to inform you that the name Asmodeus is a copyright trademark owned by Hell. Usage of any Hell property without proper license is illegal. Prepare to receive a Cremate and Destroy letter within the century.”

Gina: “…”

“Femto: “UNLEEEEESSSS of course you would like to buy our license. We have very competitive rates! And we only take a 30% cut of any souls gained via our license. That is 10% less then other so called premium hells.”

Gina: “Find a way to banish her yet, Marcie?”

Marcie: “Working on it.”

I'd remembered to ask one if they could hear Fionna's thoughts and the holy onahole soon became their favorite toy as they could indeed hear her mental screaming and weeping.

Gina: “So this is what I don’t get. Asmobitch...”

Femto: “Hah! I need to save that!”

Gina: “...Asmobitch tends to go out of his way to make sure his slaves aren’t having too bad of a time. Either by altering their mind so the enjoy their fate or outright comforting them. All except Fionna who is put through some really fucked up suffering for his amusement.”

Marcie: “It does stick out a bit like a sore thumb. Yes, he kills some males but that would still be preferable. It is not as if Fionna particularly deserves her fate. At least wipe her mind or something, geez.”

Femto: “You gals are soooo cute!”

Gina: “Shut up.”

Femto: “See, the fact that she didn’t deserve it, is what makes it so great in the first place! It is the unfairness of the situation that makes it moist and stick out!”

Gina: “Never say moist again.”

Femto: “Point is, gals. Unfairness is sexy. And the fact that the church bitch is the only one who suffers it makes it even better!”

Marcie: “Right. But he gets a second ona hole eventually, which he treats the exact same way.”

Femto: “huh...you're right. Well, now the story is ruined!"

"Very impressive." A familiar faintly robotic voice voice said in my mind "And now you've taken a third Core. So very interesting."

Gina: “About my sentiment on this fucking snoozefest. From here on out it’s just more nerd bullshit. Asmobitch dominates more bitches, levels up, renovates his castle, does his taxes blah, blah, blah.”

Expirense

expeirence

expireince

Marcie: “Too bad he didn’t spend any of that experience on the spell class."

So not an absolutely stupid plan, aside from the potential to be actually nuked by this woman who had enough power to make Oppenheimer piss himself with envy.

Gina: “Will our hero finally encounter something that is not a complete curb-stomp?”

She was completely lost in her haze of lust at this point rutting desperately against my hand and playing with her breasts, no thought in her head and no notice of the Mark forming on her belly.

Gina: “Of course not.”

Marcie: “That is most certainly the story’s biggest flaw.”

Gina: “More like one of many.”

Marcie: “There is a distinct lack of tension. Our protagonist engages a champion and always wins with ridiculous ease. Say what you want about Doom guy…”

Gina: “He is a sick, disgusting, vile, murderous fuck piece of shit that needs to die, like immediately, Engin holy fuck you ryona obsessed bitch, stop masturbating to eye penetration for one god damn second and chill the fuck out!”

Marcie: “That was just a figure of speech, Gina.”

Gina: “I know.”

Marcie: “What I was trying to say, at least Doom guy struggles. There is no struggle here, the protagonist just keeps winning.”

Femto: “he he he...Almoooooooost makes me want to pay the big guy a visit.”

Gina: “Fuck. I hoped she fucked off.”

Femto: “Would have to check in with legal first, buuuut I probably could get permission. Homelander here violated so many rules that his great grandkids will have to pay us back interest.”

Gina: “Big deal. Going at this rate he has them popped out in a week.”

Marcie: “Are you sure that is a good idea? He tends to turn females into things.”

Femto: Puhleaaase! I am a professional! His parlor tricks are amusing but he’s playing with the big girls now. He is fooling around at being a devil for what, a month? That’s just adorable! I am a devil for twelve years!”

Gina: “So you’re underage? Jesus fuck…”

Femto: “What? No! That’s not how it works! I was...uh...crap, that’s a spoiler...time to make our wannabee devil an offer he can’t refuse! Toddles!”

Gina: “And she’s gone. Hope that bitch gets turned into an ona hole.”

“No more needs for the tags then. Hm, anything you wish to add, Gina?”

“Why does it always have to be some disgusting dick monster? This story would be much better with a female protagonist.”

"There was some lesbian stuff in it."

"Not without the dickmonster. If a lesbian scene has a dickmonster it's not a lesbian scene."

“Right. Well, this is essentially a power trip. But even so the lack of any meaningful challenge ruins it for me. Of course we want to see the protagonist winning…”

“I don’t.”

“But there needs to be some sort of tension. Some notion that the protagonist could lose. I will admit this is hard to get right.”

“Nah, it’s easy. Just stop being such a shitty writer. I haven’t orgasmed in so long, you fucks! Stop sucking!”

“Yes, it didn’t do much for me either, unfortunately. I prefer a more personalized approach. Less girls but more intense humiliation. Gina here knows exactly what I mean.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“Ehem, well Gina, how does Asmodeus rank on your scumbag protagonist ranking?”

“7th, below Jack from “The submission accelerator but above Arthur, the one from advanced fantasy, not the one from Naive and erotic roommates that one is much lower.”

“A respectable position, I would say. You know, now that I think about it, I would have probably preferred Asmodeus to be more evil.”

“Really?”

“I mean, I like that part where he made the captain birth out orc babies, which she then is to command to conquer human territory while also serving as the sex for her own children.”

“Yes? Pretty fucking vile.”

“It is deliciously evil but the author constantly blunts the edge because now the guard captain is actually having fun doing it. And if the author wants to go for a benevolent sort of evil ruler, sure by all means, but he can’t because the ona hole thing is so brutal. It’s just too wishy washy for my taste.”

“Riveting. You’re about done?”

“I suppose. Any closing thoughts, Gina?”

“Yes. If you like this chapter I am going to find and discombobulate you.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)