More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Destined to trash (pregnancy)

Jane was a real bitch. Member of the Epsilon Delta Omega sisterhood, she was from a rich family and acted like royalty. She constantly reminded people how she's been the fourth generation to go to ΕΔΩ and how her family knew important people.

One day, during a party at the house, a student asked Sarah, a member of the sisterhood, what she thought about Jane.

"She's a bitch and should really get down off her high horse." said the girl.

She didn't know why she got that honest to a guy she has never seen. But he just answered with an "It shall be done," and walked away. Sarah looked at the man walk away, confused, but when the party toned down, she noticed the absence of Jane. Even worst, no one seemed to know her.

Realizing that something went really wrong with her strange encounter, Sarah investigate on the student without success, but she found Jane. She was living in a small house outside of town, and the young woman decided to see what happened to her.

Sarah arrived and found a shabby house in an unkept garden. Toys and kids stuffs left here and there. A shiver went down the young woman spine, but she walked to the door and rang the bell. After moment a yell, "Kyle open the goddam door, I'm busy with your sister !!" covered some kids screams and shouts.

A seven years old kid opened the door, and looked at Sarah frowning.

"Yeah ?"

Behind him was a mess of toys, and two other kids around four years old playing in a chaotic living room furnished with cheap furniture.

"Is... Is Jane there ?"

"Mooom, it's for you !!!" He shouted.

"Who the fuck is it ??"

Sarah recognized Jane voice, but she never heard the woman swearing.

"A girl in rich clothes !"

Finally, Jane showed up in the door frame, heavily pregnant, her lips surgically inflated, her hairs in a mess, dressed with just a nightie that didn't hide her huge tits with large brown areola, and wearing several large tattoos.

"What do ya want ? Who're you ?" She asked.

"I'm uh... a classmate from middle school, and I just wanted to see how you did." Sarah lied.

"As you can see peachy ! My lazy fucking husband is prolly drinking somewhere, when I'm taking care of our four kiddo's while pregnant of tha next three..."

Sarah was in shock, it wasn't what she wanted when she talked to the stranger, it was awful... Even if she was indeed a bitch that needed to have a reality check... And then she did the math.

"Wait... your kids ? How old is he ?" She asked, showing the oldest one.

"That little shit is seven. Weren't you there when I dropped school at fifteen because I was pregnant of him ?"

"No, I already changed school..."

"Oh... ok... Wanna get a coffee or sumthin' ? Don't look at the mess, I don't have much visitors..."

Sarah followed her in the house and sat at a small table in a kitchen in the same state as the rest of the house. A one-year-old was already there in a baby chair.

"You left school and then what happened ?"

Jane put some coffee in a cup and gave it to the woman.

"Well, my family wanted me to get rid of the kid and I didn't want to, so they kicked me out. With Jason, we got married when we were eighteen, and I was already pregnant of the twins. But he couldn't find a fucking job, so I had to find one, at a strip club, the only place that takes girls without a high school degree. And then, Jason started to drink and call me a slut to bring money on the table. That fucking ass ! But I still love him ya know..."

Sarah left the house an hour later in shock. Outside, the student she talked to during the party was there, and she snapped.

"You ! Change that back ! This is awful !!"

"I could, but you'll have to take her place. Would you do it ?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)