More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who will you be?

Derek william

Hi there people my name is Derek William and 18 years old and a high school nerd student with a good physic went is comes to my body type as a guy that is a smart individual when it comes to being a straight A student as I usually am. When it comes to my powers which is the weirdest thing I've ever came across, as it doesn't allow me to keep my clothes on. Let me explain it to you, you see when I go to the high school, for some one strange reason I would disappears and reappear some where as every boy and girl in the school would see me and start to laugh because the reason is, I would come from one place to another another as I would appear at the place as everyone could see me standing there without my bag, shirt, pants, shoes, socks and underwear as I stand there with absolutely nothing as everybody to my embarrassment sees my privates as they laugh to the result that I cover my privates and go to look for my bag and clothes or a towel if that.

What are these powers I have? I compares to Night Crawler and Raven.

What are Derek's powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)