More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Defining roadtrip (mind control)

Jane and Sarah decided to cross the country in a road trip. Of Asian descent, it was a dream for them to do like in the movies. So after college, Jane took her car and her friend followed. They drove for days, stopping in motels and enjoying the travel.

At the end of the fourth day, Jane stopped the car in a motel's parking. The sun was slowly going down and there was just one other car in the parking lot.

"I'm not mad to finally getting out of the car, we're in the middle of nowhere, and I was starting to feel like I was driving forever."

"Yes, the fields for miles and more weren't the best view of our trip. At least, that mean we have almost all the motel for us."

"We just need a room. That'll be enough."

"Ahah! Yes, of course. But, I meant, we won't hear any neighbor."

"True."

The two girls picked up their bags and went to the reception desk. A man in his thirties welcomed them and, after paying for the room, gave them the keys. They walked to their door, when two guys crossed their path.

"Oh, hey! We thought we were the only clients here." One of them said.

"We just arrived. Long road." Sarah said.

"Yeah, us too. I'm Mike, by the way. And this is Kevin. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Sarah and she's Jane, nice to meet you too."

"On that note, I'm going to bed." Jane told them, walking to the door.

"Why don't you let me join you?" Mike said.

The two girls looked at him in surprise, but surprisingly, Jane answered. "... Sure... come in."

"What?!" Protested Sarah.

"Leave them be, you can come in our room instead." Kevin told her.

And it became logical to her to do exactly that. "That's a good idea..."


Jane took off her clothes, like Mike suggested. It was strange to do that in front of a stranger, still, she did it for some reason. Mike grabbed her and ordered to turn around, she obeyed, and she then felt his cock pushing against her pussy.

"Wait..."

"What? You're a whore, you love to be fucked by strangers."

"I... I guess I am."

He pushed his cock in her and it felt surprisingly good. She barely knew him, that's probably why. Not knowing who fucks her, was so hot.

"Also, you took my money, so I have you for two hours. So, it wasn't just a way of speech when I called you a whore."

"Aah! Yes, I'm sorry, sir. I forgot you already paid for two hours. You can do whatever you want with me during that time."

Mike, then fucked her senseless, pumping his cock in her wet pussy. She really loved her job, getting fucked by strangers and getting paid.

"I love your accent, by the way, Korean, is it? I know English is hard, but in your line of work you don't need to know a lot."

"I... Me thank yu... Lovu biggy cok... More... Pwease!"

English started to fade away from Jane's brain, while she started to walk with a strong Korean accent. Which was weird, since she's born here... Or is it?


In the other room, Sarah was giving a blowjob to Kevin. He told him how much she loved it, and he was right. It was so fun to please a man with her mouth, especially if she's sloppy and get saliva and cum everywhere.

"You really are a dumb bimbo, I'm sure you didn't even finish high school."

She didn't finish high school? Oh, yeah, that's true, she was way too bad at math... and science... and English...

"Oh my God, you're sooo right! School is for nerds anyway, like, I'm too cute for school!"

"Oh, yes, you are. That's probably why you love to sell sexy pictures of yourself on the web."

"Ahah! It's, like, totally easy money, ya know?"


Several days later, on exoticwhores dot com website, you could find Jane's price list for various sexual activities. Customers loved her exotic look with her kimono and her broken English. She loved to have new partners every night.


Sarah was selling naked pictures and videos on bimbo fans, Kevin's website. She got several surgeries to get bigger breasts and bigger butt, or more inflated lips. And to pay all of that, she often did hardcore porn, taking several dicks at the same time. It was an easy job for a dummy like her.

None of them arrived at destination. They lived a completely new life, far from what they expected.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)