More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

Debbi the Cheerleader

A wave of Déjà vu rushed over Debbi as her assistant Carol came bursting through her office door bag in hand. How could she be expected to keep up with her office duties, and also acquire appropriate festive garments for this seemingly endless parade of company holiday parties and events? Truth be told Debbi often thought her boss Jeff put far too much emphasis on these extracurricular activities, a fact she wouldn’t dare tell him. Jeff had made it clear, Debbi was to lead by example, and that meant 100% participation in all company sponsored events, besides he was a firm believer that it was important for Debbi’s subordinates to see another side of their boss lady, one devoid of her stuffy business suits.

“I found the perfect costume this time boss, you are gonna love it!” exclaimed Carol excitedly. "It just better hide my knickers this time!” Debbi barked back. Miss Debbi had made it clear after the last fiasco with those elf tights, this year's Halloween kit had better hide her knickers at all costs! Debbi frowned as she began extracting items from the bag a midriff barring sleeveless cheer top and what Debbi felt was an extremely short matching skirt. “It looks more like something you’d see at a strip club than anything a respectable cheerleader would be caught dead in!” remarked Debbi. “Don’t be so stuffy Deb, you’ll look great!” was all Carol replied, ushering her boss to try on the new costume.

In truth the costume had included a pair of bloomers, but Carol in her infinite wisdom had concluded them an unnecessary addition and tossed them before handing the remaining ensemble over to Debbi. As she pulled the skirt up and over her bubble butt Debbi’s suspicion was confirmed, this skirt was very short, and she was glad she had chosen a full brief panty for today. “I thought I made it utterly explicit to you Carol, I didn’t want anyone seeing my panties this time around?!” commented Debbi “Now with the slightest bend or breeze I’ll be flashing my knickers for the world to see!” she continued a little more harshly than necessary.

All but ignoring Debbi’s complaints, Carol dragged her out the door. “Come on, the car is out front already, we don’t want to be late!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)