More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

The Long Ride

A Limousine. Honestly, this was an office party not a red-carpet event, Jeff’s priorities are seriously out of whack thought Debbi. “A limo! How fun!” Carol delighted as she climbed into the back seat “Much better than the usual town car.” As Debbi climbed in herself her hand touched the front facing seat. “It’s sticky!” she announced “Somethings spilt here!”. Carol took her place on the opposite side “No biggie, just sit here next to me boss” Carol patted the leather next to her. No biggie for Carol perhaps, but Debbi on the other had gets notoriously car sick, and the prospect of riding the whole way facing backwards was already making her blood pressure rise.

Sure enough, they hadn’t been driving for very long, but Debbi was already in bad shape. How far was this place anyway? She thought. “You don’t look so hot Deb?” remarked Carol. “Well, I feel worse!” Debbi lamented. Carol began digging through her purse. “Here you are, this will clear your car sickness right up!” Debbi hesitated for a moment, but she was miserable, she didn’t even bother asking Carol what the pill was, she simply snatched it from her assistant’s hand and popped it in her mouth.

Now Debbi was a little smaller than Carol and having never taken a tranquilizer before, she probably should have stuck to half a pill, but what's done was done. Within a few moments Debbi was slumped over against the side wall and drooling. This was too much for Carol to pass up and she pulled out her phone opening the camera app. “Priceless!” Carol examined the resulting photo. Upon inspection Carol noticed Debbi’s skirt disheveled and her knickers clearly visible. “Well that just won’t do!” said Carol with a wicked grin. Debbi had been adamant that her knickers were not to be seen by anyone! Carol poked Debbi in her exposed thigh. Nothing. She glanced over her shoulder; she was confident that seated as they were the driver could not see anything going on in the back seat. With that she was resolved in her efforts, she grabbed the waistband of Debbi’s exposed knickers and with one quick motion they were down her legs and off!

Carol placed the stolen undergarments in her purse for safe keeping and straightened out Debbi’s skirt. The limo soon came to a stop and Carol began shaking Debbi’s shoulder violently “Wake up Deb, we’re here!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)