More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

Arriving in Style

Debbi was out of sorts, to an outside observer watching her exit the limousine it might appear as though she were drunk. With **** sure to be served at tonight's event this was a fact Carol was counting on to explain Debbi’s idiosyncratic behavior.

Gilbert’s task for tonight's event was simple check company IDs and make sure only company personnel were in attendance. But as the old lech saw the two women heading toward him and Debbi in a cheerleading outfit to boot, needless to say he had other ideas. “Evening ladies, I’m afraid with all the fake weapons and such they want me to pat everyone down and make sure nothing of any really danger makes it into the event area, you understand?” Gilbert announced proudly grinning at his cleverness.

Under normal circumstances Debbi would have protested, what could she possibly be concealing in this tiny outfit? But in her current state Debbi simply huffed and placed her arms at her sides in compliance. Gilbert knew unfortunately her couldn’t be too overt, he didn’t want to risk losing his job and regular duties back at the office security desk, so he moved quickly. When his patting of Debbi’s bum through her cheer skirt drew no complaints, the old pervert grew bolder. Gilbert squatted down and began to pat Debbi’s bare legs, a ludicrously pointless action that would have drawn a fiery objection from a clearheaded Debbi. Taking advantage of this position Gilbert proceeded to peak up Debbi’s inviting cheer skirt. His heart almost stopped. No longer even patting Debbi’s legs abandoning any attempts feigning a professional reason for his presence at Debbi’s feet. Gilbert was caught off guard, here he was face to face with Debbi’s pussy. He couldn’t believe the professional woman he’d long lusted after had forgone underwear while wearing a skirt and at a company event no less!

Carol cleared her throat loudly, she wasn’t about to let this old lecher spoil the fun so soon, before Debbi had even made it into the party! Gilbert broke from his trance and ushered the two women into the party stammering “Uhhh everything looks good to me, you ladies enjoy the party.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)