More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

Where does it start?

Days Of Our Lives/Math-net Crossover Fan-Fiction

"The Fan Fiction that you are about to read is real, but it's short, the names are made up, but the problems are real,

It was Monday 9:43 AM and it was so hot that the polar bears in the Central Park Zoo refused to go out of their cages, I was working the day watch out of Math-net, My Partner is George Frankley, The Captain is Joe Grecco, my name is Tuesday, I'm a Mathematician".

Pat Tuesday was walking into the office, when she saw her Partner George Frankly was looking at something that was sitting on the desk.

"George, what is that?", Pat asked.

"I don't know, Pat, it was here when I came in, and No-one hadn't a clue who brought it in", George answered.

They continued looking at it, it was a silver briefcase that was lying on the desk, Until George found the locks, and unlocked them, opened it, They were surprised to see something that were inside the silver briefcase.

"What is that?", Pat asked.

"I don't know, it looks like VR Goggles", George answered as he picked the VR Goggles up.

He put them on, until Pat notices a button that was inside the silver briefcase, she turned it on, all of a sudden the VR Goggles that George was wearing turned on.

"Whoa", George said.

"George, are you all Right?", Pat asked.

"Yeah, I'm All right, I was taken by surprise, it just came on", George answered.

"Oh Good", Pat said.

"Whoa, I think I'm seeing something", George said.

Pat quickly picked up a note pad and pen, she was going to write down what George was seeing through the VR Goggles.

"What are you seeing?", Pat asked.

"I think I'm in a mansion, I'm in the hallway", George answered as Pat was writing it down.

"What else did you see?", Pat asked.

"There's paintings on the wall, and I'm walking through the hallway, I'm standing in front of a closed door, and it's locked", George answered as Pat was writing it down.

"I think I hear muffled voices coming from behind the door", George said.

Pat continued writing down on the pad of paper.

"What are they talking about?", Pat asked.

"They're talking about the people in Salem won't know what hit them", George answered.

Pat continued writing down on the pad of paper.

"What else?", Pat asked.

"They'll be in for a surprise or my name's not Stefano Dimera", George answered.

"Whose Stefano Dimera?", Pat asked until George took the VR Goggles off.

"I don't know, The VR Goggles went Off", George answered.

"I think we need to go over there and find out", Pat said.

after getting permission from Captain Joe Grecco, He told them to go as tourists, another hour later Pat and George filed a FlightPlan, they were on their way to Salem, about an hour later they arrived at the airport, got a rental car, and started driving on the road to the local hotel, they stopped at a local gas station to put gas in the rental car, While George was pumping gas in the gas tank of the rental car, Pat was inside the Gas station paying for the gas.

"Oh, By the way, do you know anyone by the name of Stefano Dimera?", Pat asked.

"No, I don't know anyone by that name", The Gas station owner answered.

Pat walked out of the gas station; she notices that George was looking at something a few feet away from them.

"What are you looking at?", Pat asked.

"That car over there, I think it's been following us", George answered.

They got into the front seat and started driving away from the gas station, until the car started following them,

What Will Happen to Them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)