More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sumedokin sumedokin

Stories:

Day 9: Hailey's Gang [Harem]

"Gosh... Hailey," Benjamin gave a nervous chuckle as he pinched the collar around his neck, "Don't you think it's about time you take this thing off now?"
"Is that the way to ask your owner for a request?" Hailey said with a smirk as she tugged on the collar. She had learned she didn't need to pull hard on the chain, nor should she since Benjamin was really tender. Just a light tug would be enough to make him follow her around like a shadow.
"No, seriously Hailey. You can't have me chained up like a dog all night." Benjamin tried to walk away, but Hailey simply pulled him back towards her, proving to be much stronger than he was.
"All night? Who said anything about this ending tonight? Or ever? Maybe I like having myself a cute little prisoner. It really compliments my pirate costume, don't you think? And let's face it; you look damn cute in chains." Hailey's tone was clearly joking and playful, but it made Benjamin very uncomfortable to be in this position.
"Hailey..."
"What? You should be grateful that your owner turned out to be a beautiful woman, as yours truly."
Benjamin tried to run away once again, but was pulled back towards Hailey, "Or is the problem that you're not used to being so close to gorgeous women? Does it make you nervous that you can't escape? Well, you better get used to it, cause now you belong to me!"
"It's not funny..." Benjamin was starting to look more and more frustrated.
"It's not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to be hot." Hailey's fawning eyes admired Benjamin as they looked him up and down, "You're now my kept property. Made to serve my every need and desire as my love . Maybe I'll just tie the chain to my bedpost, so you'll know your place from now. And when I get back after a long day you'll lie there as a..."
Benjamin closed the distance between himself and Hailey, and for a moment their lips joined together with a light smack, ending just as quickly as it began and leaving Hailey in a silent stupor.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" She finally yelled absolutely livid, "DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST KISS ME!?"
"I... I... I... uh...?" Benjamin stammered looking around nervously.
"No. No, I want to know now why you thought that was a good idea! How exactly was this turning out in your mind!?"
"I... I don't know." Benjamin whimpered, "What you were saying really confused me, and you didn't let me leave, so..."
"You could've just, oh, I don't know, asked if I wanted a kiss?" With each word Hailey said, Benjamin winced.
"I... I was afraid that you might say no..." In his panic Benjamin hadn't realized how bad that sounded before the words came out of his mouth. Hailey pinched the ridge of her nose and shook her head.
"...for frick's sake..." Hailey took out the key from her pocket and unlocked the collar, "All right, let’s never talk about this again. Ever. Just forget any of this happened. Got it?"
"Y-yes..." Benjamin said as Hailey removed his collar and tucked away the chain.
"Good..." Hailey calmed down, but her contempt towards her partner remained, "The night is still young. Let's continue trick or treating. And if you ever try anything like that again I swear to God..."
Benjamin felt around the area of his neck around which the collar was tightened. At least that was gone, but he wished he hadn't made such a jackass of himself.

After walking along the road for a while they found a dirt path leading up to a large building. Once upon a time it apparently held all manners of accommodations, but in its dilapidated state it was impossible to tell if it was supposed to be a big house, a barn or even a warehouse. There was light coming out of the windows, so apparently someone was home.
"All right, Benjamin. Go check if someone's there." Hailey said.
"Now hold on a minute!" Benjamin said, "Last time you sent me out alone I ended up kidnapped and enslaved!"
"Right. And what are the odds of that happening twice in one night?"
"Not falling for that one." Benjamin folded his arms.
"Oh, so I guess we should just skip the house? What'll the other elves say if we return with no candy cause we were too scared?"
"Then you go there." Benjamin smirked.
"I.. uh... ah... "
"If it's such a good idea then I'm sure you won't mind, right? You wouldn't ask me to do something that might endanger myself, would you?"
"Fine! Sure. I'll go, geez. I had no idea you were such a scaredy cat, but I'll show you how it's done." Hailey marched her way to the building at the end of the path, leaving Benjamin behind. The closer she got to the door the slower she walked there, but soon she snuck onto the porch.

From the other side she could hear faint thudding, as if a violent struggle of some kind was taking place. Hailey knocked on the door, and it opened on its own as the noise got louder. Curiosity took the better of her, and she snuck into the building, towards the noise, and looked from behind the corner.
In the middle of a large open area, around two dozen scantily clad women across three groups fought each other barefisted in a display of sheer brutality.
"Ahem," Hailey cleared her throat and the combat came to an abrupt end, as if the women were frozen in frame, "Trick or Treat!" Hailey gave a nervous smile as the eyes of all the fighters locked on to her.
Hailey could now tell that although clearly humanoid, even astonishingly beautiful, they all had at least some monstrous traits.
The women with gray fur covering canine paws which replaced their hands and feet, along with a furry tail and pointy ears, had a thin, trim build with small breasts and thick, muscular legs.
Others had a thick frame with voluptuous build, smooth pinkish skin and breasts so enormous it bordered to absurdity. One could mistake them for thicc human women, were it not for their porcine snot that replaced their noses, and flappy yet pointy ears.
The final monster girl that could be discerned in the chaos of battle were green-skinned women with feral appearance about Hailey's height. These women could have either particularly lithe or voluptuous physique.

The way their tails moved, the way they could move quickly on all four, the some of them were clearly full-grown women barely three and a half feet tall, told Hailey that these ladies were not just dressed up for Halloween.
"What's yer business', lil un'?" One of the porcine women said, dusting herself off.
"She said trick or treat, you dumb oaf!" One of the goblin women stuck her tongue out, "What the HELL do you think her business could be!?"
"'That was a historical question, ya twerp!"
"It's rhetorical! And you don't even know what THAT means!" The goblin yelled.
"Ladies, please!" One of the werewolf women moved between the orc and the goblin and gave each of them a glare. She approached Hailey, who stood frozen and gulped as the wolf girl walked in circles around Hailey, before bending down at the knees and sniffing her.
"...you're not a kid, are you?"
"Uh, no maam!" Hailey chuckled, "Just gathering candy for the North Pole."
"North Pole?" The wolf girl asked, "What? You're some kind of Christmas elf? Heh. Never thought I'd run into one of you on Halloween."
"Well, we wouldn't be out like this, normally, but there's kind of a candy shortage in Santa's Workshop now. This might be our only chance to get enough to last until December." Hailey explained, "And... what's up with all the fighting?"

The wolf girl folded her arms, "Nothing you need to worry about, Elf. It's only a territory dispute."
"Ay!" One of the orc girls said, "Us orcs settled 'ere to hunt, bein' a great place to look for prey... but then it turned out all these lasses thought of the same thing!"
"Oh? Oh, so you're into hunting then? Is it like deer? Rabbits?"
"Oh, no no no no!" One of the goblins shook her head, "What we're after? A man to be our life partner!"
"...ah." Hailey should have guessed the answer, seeing as it was monster girls she was talking to, yet she couldn't help but raise her eyebrow.
"Yeah, this place has the reputation for the cutest and bestest men all over!" One of the wolf girls said while fawning.
"Aye," one of the orcs grunted, "Though none of them go near the forest now that it's crammed with monster girls."
"It's so bad none of us have caught ourselves a single husband," One of the wolf girls stared into the air with her best puppy dog eyes.
"So... " One of the goblins said, "One of our groups needs to scram! Not us though!"
"'ell if we're gonna leave!" One of the orcs oinked.
"And it's not gonna be us!" The wolf girl growled, causing the orcs to grunt towards them.
"Ah..." Hailey donned her snarkiest smile, "So... when trying to talk it out, you decided to match the eloquence of your fists, right?"
One of the orcs stared quizzically at the ceiling, focusing on what the elf just said, "Oy! Yer' tryin' to make yerself a smartass, aint ya!?" The orc oinked as she waved her fist.

Hailey ignored her, as all this had her thinking, "Listen," She finally said, "Would it help anything if you managed to catch yourself a man tonight?"
The monster girls looked between each other, mumbling among themselves, "Ooooh, we'd abfinitely, defsolutely would love that!!" One of the goblins said.
"That'd solve the issue completely!" One of the wolf girls said, "All of us here are monsters who can form a harem around a single man. So once one of our groups caught a man, they'd be able to leave and spend the rest of their lives with him in a den."
"Ah," One of the orcs squealed in delight as she rested her plump, blushing cheeks on her palms, "If only we'd catch man! He'd be our own , at the mercy of our pleasures!"
Hailey clapped her hands together "Well do I have good news for you..."

PART 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)