More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 8: Autoblow's Flying Robots [Exhibitionism, Public Humiliation]

Keywords: Robot/Fly
Main Theme: Exhibitionism
Triggers: (light)
POV: 3rd person, female

30th February 2028

"Welcome to the annual AI day!" sexy reporter said to the velocam "This year again we will be covering the newest breakthroughs in the robotics development! Many companies have entered the AI race but there's still one unquestionable leader. The OG robotics company who's breakthrooooummmmmm" the reporter squirmed and squeezed her thighs together before regaining "ymmm yes. Who's breakthrough AI stroking machine trained on video's of thousands of blowjobs paved the way for development of first sentient pleasuuuuuurgh bot" this time reporter grabbed her breasts and massaged them for a second before resuming the coverage, someone must have tipped few bucks again to her nipples. She tried her best knowing that only if she did it all perfectly and drew an average of one hundred thousand to watch her would she be allowed an orgasm by her algorithmic overlords.

Her tits were of course surgically altered. Her whole body effect of multiple surgical operations designed to make her look perfect. Only perfection did it any-more. IT didn't mean she looked like a bimbo with bolted on tits and duck lips. No. She was an made to look like a perfectly natural geeky girl next door. It took a lot of effort and lots of surgeries to give her that genuine look of an enthusiastic tomboy chick. With ruffled carrot hair, b-sized tits and flat ass. A dream of every insecure geek out there, who might have masturbated to bimbos, but secretly hoped to make her his best friend ... with benefits of course.


"And here we are. The newest development in personal transportation devices" April commented showing the thing for the camera. It honestly didn't look like much. Bunch of metallic looking bands attached to the core composite beam. With two thrusters on the sides.

"How about you try it on? Fly around?" company representative asked.

"Ymmmmmm.... Yea sure!" she chirped feigning excitement perfectly. "What do I need to do?"

"Just strip naked and lean back against the spine" the man answered "Don't worry machine will cover all of your naughty bits" he added with a smile.

She nodded her head, of course she expected that given the company's history. But she had to play it up a bit for the audience "but ... I mean I'd be naked for a moment?"

"Don't worry we'll store all of your gear safely!" the man responded not fully understanding her play.

"Well all right" she said and started undressing, first her t-shirt with OG doom logo on it. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath it of course - all part of her image. She did wear clamprs® on her nipples though, so viewers could pinch her nipples or vibrate them when tipping appropriate amounts. Next was her cargo pants and stripped blue-and-white panties with ultrasonic vibrators for her clit included. She feigned embarrassment as her red bush - neatly trimmed of course - showed on camera.

Quickly she leaned back against the spine of the machine then spread her legs when ordered to do so, then lifted her arms.

Metallic bands clasped over her waist and constricted. She moaned from pain as her waist got squeezed. Another band went under her arms and above her chest. Another over her hips. Then she felt the on her ass and screamed in surprise.

"Hey?! Stop I'm a viiirrrr" the rest of her sentence turned into a groan of pain as the huge ass-hook it's way through her ass. She was lying of course, she did some anal before, but never with something so thick.

"Sorry. Safety procedure! We need to ensure the machine stays put on, hence the anal hook!" the man said with a wicked grin, while attaching the modesty shield between the band over her hips and between her legs to the rod that was penetrating her ass. "As promised!"

Poor reporter couldn't even protest before the thrusters that were now placed on her hips launched. Sending vibrations of the engines through the metallic spine of the machine ... and directly into her body.


She became the main attractions of the show. Flying around the convention hall right above the heads of the attendants followed closely by the velocam. She tried very hard to continue the coverage and AI that was steering the machine seemed to be helping with that. Flaying her from one booth to another hovering over them for minutes, letting her talk over new hardware on display while the guests could admire her above.

The only problem were vibrations, and the fact that any time the vibrations would take her near the orgasm the machine would fly her into a "presentation spot" where she'd hover above the crowd and helplessly cum her brains out, sending a shower of her juices onto a cheering crowd below.

She was not worrying about her image - tomboy getting tricked into using a sex toy was a time honoured tradition after all. Rather by the fact that she was blowing through her orgasm budget for the year rather quickly. Although, maybe they will let her claim those as a business expense...

[The End]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)