More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sumedokin sumedokin

Stories:

Day 7: Wild Flowers [ Garden / Harness ]

This is a Monster Girl Encyclopedia fiction.

__

__

SLAM! CLUNK! BAM!
The gardener’s afternoon with his dahlias was interrupted by loud, metallic noise reverberating throughout his garden. He rose to his feet and dashed towards the bottom of the cliffs from where it came. A woman clad in hauberk laid motionless in a flowerbed of red daisies at the bottom of the cliff.
"Hey!" The gardener yelled as he knelt down next to her "Hey! Can you hear me?" His eyes glanced towards the arrow protruding from her leg.
"Ugh..." The woman’s attempt to heave herself up came to a sudden halt as the pain from the arrow shot through her entire body.
"Don’t move..." The man took a pair of shears from his belt and showed it to the woman, “Before you can go anywhere I need to remove part of.. Of this thing, all right? It’s not going to hurt, I think. So just close your eyes and lay still…” He used the shears to cut off the shaft of the arrow from about an inch before the head, "There we go. Now, let's get you inside."

The gardener wrapped the soldier's arm over his neck and lifted her up, helping her get in his house.
The gardener laid her down on his sofa and pushed a pillow under her head. He pulled the mail off of the woman and unceremoniously tossed it to the floor.
“Are you comfortable?” The gardener said, and got a nod from her in response, “Good. I’m going to leave now, but I’ll be back soon. Just try to relax, and move as little as possible. I won’t be gone for long.”
The gardener soon returned, with a roll of bandages, some cotton, a knife, a pair of pliers, a wooden spoon, and some medical supplies.
"Here, bite on to this." He put the wooden spoon in her mouth, whereupon he cut open a portion of her leggings. He positioned the pliers around the stump of the arrow, and looked the soldier in the eye.
"Are you ready now? I'll pull it out on the count of three."
The soldier nodded, took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
"One... two... " With a single powerful tug of the pliers he pulled hard on the head of the arrow, and did not let go.
"Mmmmmph!!!" She writhed and trembled in pain as she bit into the spoon, but tried to lie still as best she could. Finally the arrowhead was removed from the leg. When the gardener tried to apply the cotton to the wound, he found nothing on the spot where the arrow had struck, apart from a hot-pink mark.
The arrowhead had no blood on it either, though it was a rough black rock that pulsated with a reddish light.
"Huh..." He said and put the arrowhead on the living room table, "It looks like you got lucky."
The soldier removed the spoon from her mouth, "Lucky? Damn I wouldn't wanna know what you call unlucky... goddamnit my head's pounding like crazy..."
"Just try to lie down and relax. Is it really painful?" The gardener pointed towards her leg.
"No... no, actually, it's just really hot, numb... and throbbing."
"I'm not sure I like the sound of that..." the gardener said, "Let's leave you to rest here during the night, and if it doesn't get better we'll see what we need to do."
"...Camilla."
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Camilla... that's my name. My name is Camilla, a mercenary of the Eagle Guard currently in employ of the Order.
"Nice to meet you, Camilla. My name is Joseph. I'm a simple gardener by vocation, and for this night you are in my care."
Camilla nodded, "I guess I should thank you... so thanks."
"Ehehe, no problem, my lady Camilla. I need to finish the work outside. Afterwards I will prepare supper."
While Joseph was out in the garden, her eyelids grew heavy, and she drifted asleep. Joseph simply left her to rest for the night, not even waking her for supper.

"AAAAH!"
Joseph awoke by a scream coming downstairs. He threw on his morning robe and hurried down, where he found a person-sized ball of leaves, stalks, blossom and branches of various plantlife wrapped around each other into a huge mess from where Camilla’s head was protruding, her hair covered in weeds and flowers that rendered her otherwise beautiful auburn hair completely stiff and spread out in all directions.
"D-don't look at me!" Camilla backed away as Joseph approached, "I'm hideous!"
"What the...? What happened?"
"What do you think happened!?" Camilla said, "I turned into a monster! That arrow... it was probably poisoned with demonic energy! My very humanity… erased… Just... just look at me!" Camilla buried her face into her hands, which now had grown huge.
Joseph slowly approached her, and moved some of the stiff, tangled hair out of the way, and saw that the weeds were in fact growing out of her skull and hadn't simply gotten stuck in her hair somehow.
"I think you turned into a troll of some kind, a creature with affinity to plants and the earth." Joseph said.
"God... becoming a monster is one thing... but why a troll!? I'm not a bad person! I'm just a soldier doing my job! And... and..."
"I mean... it's not like I mind trolls, you know?" Joseph cleared his throat.
"Don't... don't try to calm me down with sweet lies! Just look at me!" Camilla gestures to her wildly grown body.
"Well, sure the plants are a bit wild right now," Joseph runs his hand through the foliage covering Camilla's body, "But really now, all you need is some love and attention."

Camilla tried her best to keep her scowl, but her face turned red as a tomato, "Well then, why don't you show me what your green thumbs can do to this mess?"
"Uh..." Joseph hesitated. He thought of his plants as a family and the earth as a life-sustaining friend and partner, but this was an actual living person, one who was thrust into a critical situation. Nonetheless, Joseph couldn't deny he was excited to work with such verdant soil, "I'd love to. Let me just get my tools."
Joseph spent the better half of that day shearing, watering and pruning the plants on Camilla's body, going over it with as much delicacy and care as he would his own plants. As it turned out, the plants on her body really did seem to come from his garden, probably getting stuck to her when she landed in the flower bed. That gave Joseph the advantage he needed to figure out what to do with the blossom.

"All... right..." By the time of evening, Joseph snipped the last protruding piece of grass from the troll's body, "I think that's about settles it. Do you want to see how you look now?"
"...do I have to?" Camilla said
"Sooner or later you will, but I won't you if you don't want to." Joseph replied.
"I... I do want to, but I'm scared of what I'll see when I look."
"Just close your eyes then, while I get a mirror. When you open your eyes you will have done what you wanted, and you will no longer be scared." Joseph slipped into his bedroom to take out his full length mirror, as Camilla took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
"All right," Joseph's voice was heard in Camilla's ears, "Whenever you are ready, open your eyes."
Camilla's eyelids lifted, before her was an astonishingly beautiful creature. As the revelation settled in, she saw her own face warp into an expression of astonishment and marvel. Her hair was a black curtain of long, voluminous hair peaked by a crown of white and yellow and orange and red flowers surrounding the top of her head.
Gone was her old thin, trim physique; the woman before her filled out her space well, having a voluptuous physique that simultaneously struck her as strong and soft. Her breasts had grown two sizes, and under her now massive hips a slim tail protruded, naked save for the tussle of hair at the end.
Although she wasn't wearing any clothes, the soft, delicate petals of the flower grown from her body formed a hot red blanket snuggly fitted along her curvy body. A short-skirted tight dress like this might be uncomfortable, but since her flowers were essentially part of her own body it felt extremely natural.
Her hands and feet had grown considerably, but so had the rest of her body, and now she thought they suited a strong woman such as herself. She looked... huggable.
"That's... me?" Camilla said.
"Yeah, it's quite the sight, if I do say so myself." Joseph laughed, "You look lovely."
Camilla didn't know what to say. Though she was quite content with her old, warrior body, she never imagined herself as the kind of beauty goddess of nature that was before her.
"Are you satisfied?"
"I look amazing! Thank you so much!" Camilla wrapped her arms around Joseph and pressed his body against her breasts. He soon discovered that becoming a monster had given her the strength he couldn't hope to resist.
"I'm glad that you are happy. Won't you let me go now?"
"Hmm? But aren't you quite snug in my arms? Why would you want to go?"
"Well... I've been so busy caring for you, I haven't managed to tend my garden today."
"Let your garden grow wild." Just as if on cue, a pair of green vines slithered towards Joseph, "The only thing you need to tend from now on."
The vines wrapped around him, forming a harness that bound him against the troll woman, seizing his body against hers while giving free reign of her hands to explore his body. As he breathed the scent of her flowers, his mind became fuzzy with lust, and his member grew from inside his trousers, which caught the attention of Camilla.
"I do believe it is bedtime now~" She carried him to his bedroom.

The End!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)