More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheLowKing TheLowKing

Damn.

Day 6: He can't have vanished into thin air!

Lucas was in the red district once more. A couple of whores called out to him, but he wasn't here for their services. It had taken him a couple of days to admit it to himself. He was here looking for the Elf. He walked up and down the streets, sometimes going into alleys, paying special attention to the ones where they first encountered each other, and the one where they parted. He had been looking last night too, and the night before that, and had come up empty. He was beginning to think the young Elf had been scared off for good.

"Umm..." A meek voice spoke up behind him.

Lucas turned around, coming face to face with the Elf. He was wearing male clothing this time, and had his pack slung over his shoulder. His eyes had that familiar frightened look in them, as if he's moments from fleeing again.

"I-I'm sorry!" He blurted out. "I d-didn't mean to run away... I was just scared and I th-thought... I don't know. You're so big and s-strong and I thought... but you were so nice to me a-and then I ran away and I thought you wouldn't want to s-see me again and... and... and..."

The flood of words sputtered to a halt. The Elf stared at the ground, his cheeks such a bright red they might catch fire at any moment.

"Whoa, slow down," Lucas said, holding up his hands in a calming gesture. "It's fine, I understand. What's your name? How old are you?"

"Um, I-I'm Eldrin. I'm 18."

"Hi Eldrin, I'm Lucas. Why did you come here today?"

Eldrin gulped, his gaze fixed on the stones in front of him. His long ears trembled, causing Lucas to smirk inwardly.

"Do you have something else to wear?"

"Um, yes," Eldrin whispered, catching his meaning.

"Good." Lucas said, pointing at a nearby alley. "Let's go over there so you can change."

Once there, Eldrin reached into his pack and retrieved the same dress he wore that first night, then eyed Lucas uncertainly.

"Um, a-aren't you going to turn?" He asked, weakly.

Lucas leaned demonstratively against the wall, facing the Elf.

"Take as long as you need," Lucas replied, deliberately not answering the question.

"Oh. Oh! Um, a-all right."

Eldrin hesitated a moment, as if trying to decide how to begin. He began by undoing his black leather boots. Next, he nervously undid the buttons on his shirt, then slipped out of it. His belt came loose, and his trousers followed, revealing a pair of long, pale legs. He kept glancing at Lucas to see if he was watching, which of course he was.

With growing boldness, the Elf slipped out of his undergarments, leaving him naked in the cool evening air.

He bent over and took a pair of cotton panties from his pack.

"Not those," Lucas ordered, speaking up for the first time since the impromptu striptease had begun.

Eldrin startled, almost dropping the small garment. "Wha-what?"

"No panties tonight."

"B-but... Um... All right."

Lucas couldn't help but grin as the Elf's cheeks and ears turned red, but most interestingly of all, his penis rose a little. He might have a little exhibitionist on his hands, one who liked following orders. Interesting.

Eldrin quickly slipped into his dress, put his boots back on, then stood there awkwardly. Despite the stylistic clash between the feminine clothing and the ungainly boots, he looked good, Lucas decided.

"Your hair?" Lucas pointed out. It was still tied in a braid, in the fashion Elf men wore it.

"Oh, right!" Eldrin exclaimed. He pulled the hair tie free, letting his blonde hair fall like a curtain around his face. He fiddled with it until he's satisfied, then stuffed his normal clothing into his pack.

Before he could sling it over his shoulder, Lucas picked it up instead.

Eldrin looked at him questioningly.

"I'll carry this. You can have it back when we're done. Ready?"

The Elf nodded with an eagerness that surprised Lucas.

The moon was high in the sky, and lanterns lit the streets--not as densely as in the richer districts, but still enough to see by.

The evening was still young, and so it was fairly busy out. Eldrin halted abruptly as they emerged from the alley, some of his nervousness resurfacing.

Lucas moved to stand next to him, putting his free hand against the small of his back and gently propelling him forwards. After a couple of hesitant steps, Eldrin started keeping pace with him on his own.

They walked in silence, taking care to avoid dense crowds. Eldrin's mood depended entirely on how close they were to other people, especially when walking towards them. The closer they came, the more he tensed up. He didn't run away again, though, seeming to gain confidence from Lucas' hand on his lower back.

After a while though, Eldrin began to slow down. When Lucas looked down at his companion, it didn't take him long to realize what the problem was: Eldrin was erect, the soft fabric of the dress brushing teasingly against his hard prick with every step.

Lucas hesitated. He could see the desperation building in Eldrin's eyes, as he looked pleadingly at him while taking ever smaller steps. He was clearly uncomfortable, yet Lucas wanted to push him just a little further.

"Eldrin," Lucas said, his tone gentle but firm. "We're going to walk just a little longer. Can you do that for me?"

The Elf boy gulped, nodding his head. However, just a few steps later he jerkily shook his head.

"I-I can't!" he whispered. "I'm... I'm..."

"You're what? Tell me."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)