More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheLowKing TheLowKing

"You're what? Tell me."

"I'm going to..."

It took a moment for Lucas to realize what he was hearing. "Right here in the street? Right where everyone can see you?"

"Please...! Don't... I can't..." Eldrin whispered, his voice strained. He grasped the front of his dress pulling it taut against his pulsating dick.

Lucas smiled cruelly. "You really are a little pervert, aren't you? Getting turned on like this in your girly clothing. Well, go on, cum for me then."

It was the final straw. Eldrin cried out softly, his body stiffening against Lucas. He bit his lower lip to mute the noise, but a tiny, high-pitched moan still escaped him. His body convulsed as a clear, sticky slime splattered against the front of his dress, creating visible wet spots all the way up to his chest.

As the sensations died down, Lucas had to hold him upright, or he would've collapsed onto the ground.

They raised their heads at a gasp from just ahead of them, finding two young Human women staring at Eldrin. They snickered when they realized what just happened in front of them. Eldrin turned bright head and tried to flee, but Lucas held him firmly, forcing him to face his humiliation.

The girls continued whispering and giggling at each other as they walked by, finally leaving Lucas and Eldrin alone once more.

Eldrin was frozen in terror. Lucas could feel him trembling, but couldn't help but notice that his erection hadn't dissipated. He swiftly steered the embarrassed Elf into a dark corner, pushing him against the wall.

He put his hand underneath Eldrin's chin, forcing him to meet his eyes.

"Did you like that?" he demanded.

"N-no! I can't believe you m-made me do that!"

Lucas pulled up the hem of Eldrin's dress, exposing his prick, which bobbed in time with his heartbeat in the cool evening air.

"Why are you still hard, then? Hm?"

The younger man hastily drew his dress back down, his face a portrait of shame.

"Here's what I think," Lucas said, his hand on Eldrin's quivering stomach. "I think you enjoy this. Being told what to do, being made to do embarrassing things. Look to your left."

As if in a trance, Eldrin did what he was told. His eyes widened as he saw a couple walk by, blissfully unaware what was happening just a few paces away from them.

"You see that? What if they looked this way? Imagine what they'd see."

Eldrin could not suppress a high pitched moan as he felt Lucas calloused hand make contact with his thigh. He met Lucas gaze, his green eyes filled with confusion and fear and arousal. Lucas smiled--he loved making this pretty Elf squirm. He drew his hand further upwards, until finally his index finger touched his cock. It jumped at the contact. Eldrin hissed through his teeth, a flood of emotions hitting him all at once.

"Do you want me to stop?" Lucas asked.

"N-no... don't..." Eldrin whispered. "Please..."

Lucas gripped his cock more firmly and began moving his hand up and down, with Eldrin's own cum providing plenty of lubrication.

The younger Elf squirmed, but Lucas held him firmly in place with his free hand. He pumped harder, enjoying the embarrassed noises Eldrin was making.

"Tell me what you want," Lucas commanded, slowing his pace.

"I-I want you to make me cum..." Eldrin whimpered after a few heartbeats of silence.

"Louder."

"Please... make me cum!" he begged, close to tears.

Grinning with satisfaction, Lucas picked up the pace.

Eldrin squeaked. "Ngh! I-I'm... going to..."

"Cum for me, little slut." Lucas ordered.

A moment later he did, white fluid spilling down Lucas' hand and onto the cobbles beneath them. As Eldrin's orgasm tore through him, his whole body shuddering, he whimpered feebly. Lucas kept working the Elf's dick, drawing out his orgasm for a few extra breaths before finally releasing him.

He lifted his hand, presenting it to the Elf.

"Clean," he ordered curtly.

Eldrin surprised him by voicing no objection, meekly licking his cum off Lucas' hand, swallowing it down without hesitation.

"Good little Elf." Lucas purred, releasing the bunched up dress and stroking Eldrin's hair with his other hand.

He was erect himself, but he figured he had pressured Eldrin enough for one night. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of silver and copper. He held them out to Eldrin along with his pack.

"Why don't you buy yourself a pair of nice shoes and another dress. Something pretty," Lucas said, making the suggestion sound like an order.

"T-Thank you..." Eldrin stammered, accepting his pack and the coins. "W-when will I... Uh, see you again?"

Lucas thought briefly. "How about three days from now? Same time, same place."

Eldrin nodded eagerly. "All right. I-I should go home now."

Before Lucas could anything more, Eldrin had already turned the corner and vanished from sight. With a grin, he wondered how long it would be before the Elf realized he was still wearing his soiled dress.

Meet up with Eldrin again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)