More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 3: Captured, Naked, Fight! [MMA, ]

Keywords: Fight/Capture
Main Theme: Involuntary Fighting Tournament!
Triggers: , Exhibitionism, Slavery, Blood, Bad End!
POV: 3rd person; Both

Content Warning - This is a story.

"Welcome! To 184th annual naked wrestling gala!" the announcer screamed into the microphone.

"Today. We have a fresh batch of contestants today! Freshly captured! You can watch them being prepared!"

The gigantic screen starts flashing short videos on each of it's four sides, showing each contestant getting captured, stripped and processed.

First. Wide camera shot features a popular boardwalk in one of the coastal cities. Couples walking down the pier. Buying frappes and ice cream. Then the camera focuses on a nondescript white truck backing up to the boardwalk from one of the alleys.

Suddenly the door open and two hunters in blue BB uniforms jump out, each carrying the net-gun. Someone screams the warning, and people scramble. Screams of terror fill the air. Everyone running as fast as they can to avoid the capture.

Unfortunately a young woman stumbles as the heel on her lace-up sandals breaks. Her companion tries to grab her for a second, before seeing approaching hunter and running away to save himself. Abandoning her to her fate.

Moments later she's bound by the weighted net. Tangled up in the ropes. Her short bare legs trying to kick off the net but ending up restrained even more in a futile struggle. Hunters take her and another victim - a middle age guy who sacrificed himself jumping in front of his wife to intercept the net.

Hunters grab them both to the van and the van departs.


Once the presentations are done the announcer grabs the microphone again.

"This is it Ladies and Gentleman! Curs and Bitches! I'll remind you of the rules. They are quite simple:

  1. Match lasts until domination is achieved. Domination can be achieved in several ways. Chiefly a intercourse of any kind. Women are provided with strap-ons upon request (although of course cunnilingus counts). Men will be fed blue pills before the matches. Judges will announce the domination. [Crowd Cheers]
  2. Winner will be set free, while the looser will be turned into a sex toy. [Crowd Cheers]
  3. Pairings are decided by chance and secondary contests designed to amuse. [Crowd Cheers Again]

That's it! Three simple rules. And now let's see what our first contest is..."

As he says this virtual wheel spins and phrases flash on the screen landing on sex organ size (bigger wins) "For ladies we will count a cup size for men obviously a dick length" the announcer said.

"Now let's present our contestants and see who they choose to be their opponents!"

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)