More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 26: Your boss has a secret [BDSM][Beautification]

Keywords: Office/Futile
Theme: BDSM, Beautification
Triggers: (, in some endings)
POV: 2nd person; female


She changed after vacations. Your boss, your idol. Her previously unruly brown hair were now straightened and raven-black. Her lips seemed fuller, and her manner of speaking changed. Her pale and beautiful like marble skin now tanned olive.

You always looked up to her, she was a shiny beacon of competence in otherwise dysfunctional corporation. Full of confidence she was leading the only profitable division and would easily stand up to anyone. She was an example of what you could achieve.

Then she went off for exotic vacation with her new boyfriend and came back ... changed. She'd still be competent business woman, but her looks changed, that was most obvious. But there were other changes - she'd start dressing differently, suddenly displaying passion for turtle-necks and all kinds of neck coverings. She'd stop wearing pants, and would always choose skirts now. Her behaviour and speech changed a bit too, she started speaking with a very slight lisp.

All of those worried you, even though your room-mate dismissed them when you confined to him. So you decided to investigate, one afternoon after work you followed her in a rented car. Only to discover her disappearing into a club named pole position. It took all the effort you could muster to walk in after her. Bouncer didn't even bat an eye though. You entered into a large hall only to find this was a strip-club! Fancy and classy but still a strip club.

You sat down in one of the small lounges looking at the crowd trying to spot her ... and that's how you discovered your boss now moonlighted as a striptease dancer! She entered the stage in her business suit and started pulling the clothes off to cheers of the patrons. You also discovered what she was hiding under her turtle-necks, once she removed the sweater revealing sexy green lingerie underneath that pushed her breasts up ... it was a metal collar.

Metal collar was soon the only thing left on her, and you got to admire the naked figure of your boss. Her body looked amazing, she must have been working out. Her tanned skin was shining under the stage lights, with no signs of tan lines except for two sun tattoos. One above her crotch saying "slut" and one above her ass saying "fuck me".

You were to stunned to go to her during the show, and when you tried to meet her after the bouncer stopped you. All your efforts to get back-stage proved futile, and despite waiting till morning you didn't see her leave. You skipped that work day. You called in sick, you couldn't bear the thought of going to the office and facing her there.

Most of the day you have spent crying. You felt betrayed. You felt back-stabbed. Your mentor, your beacon, was just a cheap slut. No. You fought that thought. No. It was not possible. She wasn't like that. She must have been blackmailed. Or brainwashed by some evil bastard. Or both. No way in hell would she do something like that out of her own volition!

You gathered yourself up. You were going to catch him and expose him. Save your princess! You started working on a plan...


Days passed and even though you aroused some suspicion from your boss things generally progressed well. You remained vigilant and started looking for potential suspects. Coming into work even earlier than usual, and staying up longer then you used to, you started getting annoyed stares from your co-workers. They deemed you a try-hard, but your boss complimented you. She even offered some one-on-one mentoring which you obviously took. She kept things professional though, any time you tried to steer conversation to private topics, ask about the vacations, she'd just respond with something general and change topic back to SQL reporting techniques.

Today however she straight up told you to go home. "You need to rest too, so no staying late today! Go home, watch a movie or something" she pushed you out of the office playfully. That of course immediately rung all the alarms. So you sneaked back in, only to find the office closed and no one inside. Frustrated you went home forgetting the laptop.


"Yea, just need a moment, forgot my laptop yesterday" you told the guard as you entered the office on Saturday morning. Taking the elevator upstairs and entering the empty office you quickly grabbed the laptop and just as you were about to leave you heard some noise. Before - of course! - deciding to investigate you put the laptop down and instead turned on the recording on your phone.

You entered the corner office nonchalantly. "Huh? What are you doing here?" you asked seeing Martin - IT guy - sitting behind Jennifer's desk.

"Upgrading systems since no one else is here. Didn't you get the memo? What are you doing here on Saturday?" he retorted without skipping the beat.

"Me?" you were surprised by his quick and sensible answer but quickly recovered "I've forgotten my laptop so came to grab it ... and no I didn't get the memo ... in fact I do read all the memos and I don't remember ever seeing one about this ... " you said and you saw him bit his lip. "Let me call Jennifer" you said and you took the phone to dial her number.

"There's no need to do that ..." he said before a phone started ringing ... somewhere behind the desk.

"It's you!" you threw. You already had your suspicions but now you were sure. "Is she here? Why is she hiding?" you rushed towards him. It might not have been the best idea you realised after the fact. He started standing up and exposed his wet dick to you. His pants had opened zipper and fell down his legs as he tried to grab you. You jumped back and to the side and then you saw.

You saw Jennifer, your boss, on her knees under the desk. Naked, with her mouth pried open by a ring gag. Blindfold on her eyes. Clamps connected by a chain biting into her dark nipples.

You pointed the camera at her then at Martin and shouted "stay back! I'm calling police!" Announcing that probably wasn't a good idea either because it just made him jump at you in despair, knocking the phone out of your hands.

"Wait!" he said once you started struggling "Stop! Please. This is misunderstanding!"

"Misunderrrrsstanding my ass!" you retorted trying to outmanoeuvre him using the fact that his legs were essentially bound by his pants, but he managed to pin you down away from your phone.

"I swear. I'll let you go and explain everything, Jen...Jennifer will confirm everything ok?" he said and looked back at the naked confused woman under the desk.

"Jennifer... your protege is here and caught us, I'm holding her down to calm her down, don't move, but if you could pleas confirm that this is consensual and I'm not threatening you or blackmailing you, or otherwise forcing you to do this?" one thing for sure bastard was eloquent.

"Hi conhylm" a glutal confirmation came from behind the gag.

"Please calm down. I will ungag her and release her ok? I am going to confiscate your phone for a moment though" he said and rolled to the side releasing you but grabbing your phone instead.

"Calm. Relax" he said seemingly to the both of you as he headed towards the desk and pulled out a raven haired woman from under it. Her hands were bound with a black rope behind her back, and once pulled outside it turned out her legs were bound as well. He undid all bounds on her hands before moving to the legs, while he did that she undid the gage and spit it out before releasing blind fold as well.

"Sorry for involving you ... It really is consensual, I'm not being threatened or blackmailed, it's just a bit of BDSM fun, Martin is my fiance but we are keeping it on a down-low for now. Corporate doesn't look to favourably on couples working together" she said standing naked in front of you.

"You should get dressed" Martin said "I'll try to explain the rest" he said and while she left he sat down behind the desk and pointed to one of the chairs to you, and started talking ....


"So. As I've said. I'll let you keep the recording, as a guarantee, just make sure o store it in encrypted folder ok?" he finished. Jennifer, dressed was sitting besides you and confirmed everything up till now.

"Ok..." you said reluctantly. Once the adrenaline calmed down you were almost shaking. You wanted to believe them but was also to scarred to believe. You had to decide what to do.

[select ending below]

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)