More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sumedokin sumedokin

Stories:

Day 25: The Night Light [ Night / Disrobe ]

The Night Light.
The center of the Lure City, around which all activity big and small orbits. The legendary hotel and casino known for its extravagant atmosphere and flashy performances.
Anyone who is anything will visit this establishment at least once in their lives.
Considering this was Jacob's last night of vacation in Lure City, there was no reason not to go there, at least to see if it's really all its cracked up to be.
Lure was once an Order city of note, but when the economy became boosted after the casino allowed for monster girls to come and visit, it slowly became dependent on tourism from monsters and humans alike.
Over night the city became a monster state in the middle of Order territory, which earned it quite the threats from the inquisition along with a propaganda campaign; but a pillar of Order economy it remained.
Jacob worshipped and loved the Chief God, but while he was in the confines of the Night Light, he was friendly to monster girls.

He had to be.
But he was no fool. He kept himself a distance from anyone targeting him, and he designated a budget for gambling that he, under no circumstances, could exceed. Once that money was gone, he was out of there.
Although the monster girls were striking, the vile monstrous parts as much as the gorgeous womanly parts, what really caught Jacob's attention were the waiters of the establishment. They were all human men, about the same age as Jacob, but outfitted with a tight leather leotard that left their legs and chest on full display, a bell tied on a collar around their necks and bunny ears.
It took a moment for Jacob to realize that they were not waitresses walking around with silver trays of drinks and snacks, serving the customers. The monster girls seemed to delight in being surrounded by such scantly clad men, and Jacob noticed some of them leading the waiters away to the quarters of the establishment.

He wondered what they did to end up in such a situation, but it really wasn't his business. Jacob was here to enjoy himself, and nothing was going to get in the way.
Sitting down at the roulette table where a lizard woman stood diligently as a dealer. A short mouse girl in a red dress and pearl necklace at least two sizes too large for her sneered towards him, but Jacob ignored her.
"Twelve gold pieces of on even black." Jacob poured the coins down from his purse onto the table.
"Twelve gold on even black!" The dealer announced as she scooped the gold neatly into the box on the table, "All bets are in!"
She spun the disk and dropped the ball into it. Apart from the dealer, who stood stoic and erect like a palace guard, everyone around the table leaned in with anticipation as the wheel slowed down more and more, until the ball was caught in 4 black.
"Four black!" The dealer distributed the winnings according to the proportions of those who won, with Jacob winning a rather huge portion.
"Beginner's luck." The mouse girl spat, "Let's see if you can last the entire evening like that!"
This time Jacob wagered on a specific number, namely 18 red. He wagered all that he had won, just to test what it was like to lose big... but the loss never came. He raked in almost the entire table, becoming astonishingly wealthy in on go.
"That's... that's unfair!" The mouse girl said, "You're cheating!"
"N-no! I would never do that." Jacob said.
"That's exactly what a cheater would say!" The mouse girl pointed out.
"Look," A jacal girl with a black, chinese dress holding a cognac glass said ,"Do you have any proof? If not, kindly leave the gentleman alone."
"Hmmmph..." The mouse girl indignantly stormed away from the table, and Jacob kept on playing.

Jacob won a little more in roulette, before he took his earnings to the craps table. The mouse girl from before was there.
"I'm on to you, sugar! Don't try any funny business!" She said.

As it turned out, Jacob won huge sums on this table as well, much to the chagrin of the mouse girl, whose face was turning completely red. She grabbed Jacob by the lapel of his coat and pulled him towards her with exactly the strength not expected from a small mouse girl, "No one is that lucky! Tell me how you did it! Now!"
The dealer cleared her throat and glared at the mouse girl, ", and the threat thereof, are strictly prohibited. You have been warned."
"Tsk..." The mouse girl let him go, and headed to the blackjack table. Jacob really couldn't explain his lucky streak, but he enjoyed watching that arrogant mouse girl squirm.
He ran into that mouse girl many times during the night, and each time Jacob dominated the table, and each time the mouse girl got more and more furious. Jacob had begun to delight in the mouse girl's indignation and smiled smugly at her during her tantrums.

Someone tapped on Jacob's shoulder. He turned around and saw another lizard woman in a black suit with a serious expression.
"I... I wasn't cheating! Honestly!" Jacob found himself spurting out.
"Indeed." The lizard woman said, "Your fortune has not gone unnoticed. You are formally invited to the VIP room for a special game."
"Oh... oh! Why, thank you kindly." Jacob sighed, "I will most graciously accept."
The lizard woman unhooked the velvet rope and let Jacob inside, who entered while looking behind his shoulder, shooting a smug smile towards the mouse girl, who simply turned away and walked off.
The VIP room really was like a room from an ancient palace, with huge pillars made of marble and covered in ornate gold in which Jacob could behold his reflection.
Around the table were monster girls, but different from the ones that were walking around in the casino proper. These were the bosses of the monster girls. They were of a higher level.
There was a stunningly classy and beautiful woman with mostly human traits, though her sublime smile revealed the long, pointy teeth of a vampire.
A dragon girl with strong but beautiful body and covered in black scale, the amber in her eyes as hot as the fire breath for which her species is proverbial.
An elusive, mysterious woman clad in a black dress so light yet deep it appears like a veil of mist around her.
And last but not least, a woman of Zipanguese descent with a green dress decorated in golden embroidery, fiery red haired tied in a bun behind her.
This wass Asuna, the owner and CEO of the Night Light. The very heart of Lure City. She had seemed like a benefactor boosting life to the city at first, but it later turned out she was a Gyoubu Danuki, a raccoon girl with high magic power and sense of wealth.

"So, our revered guest has finally arrived?" Asuna said as she gestured towards an empty seat at the table, "Please sit down. Come and join our game. We would be delighted to have you here with us."
In spite of the cordial invitation, Jacob approached slowly, the other monster girls watching and judging him with every step. Not only was he the only male in the room, but he was the least among them both in status and strength. These were the heroes and kings of the monster world, and Jacob... he was technically their enemy.
Jacob sat himself next to the dragon and the woman in black, who he realized was a nurarihyon.

The lizard woman in a suit dealt a hand of cards to everyone at the table. It seemed like they were playing poker.
And Jacob's good luck continued to roll, for he got dealt four aces at the start. When he made the initial bet he upped the ante to 200 gold. He hoped he wasn't getting too excited now...
"All right..." The dragon said and pulled out a huge sack of gold, slamming it down on the table, "I call and raise you 80 million."
"Eight... ehhhh!?" Was all Jacob could say. "
"All of our wagers are very high stakes," Asuna explained, "Why, without it then it simply wouldn't be fun, would it?"
"I can't afford that!" Jacob said, dejected by how his hand was wasted.
"Now, we wouldn't want you to feel left out, would we? I'd be more than willing to lend you the money... as long as you gamble responsibly and pay me back later." Asuna gave her warmest, most welcoming smile.
"I... I'm not so sure..."
"Oh, but surely you will not leave after all the trouble you went to in order to get all the way here." The nurarihyon said.
"We were all so terribly excited to play with you..." The vampire said as she swirled her flute glass of conspicuously red wine.
"Tsk..." The dragon folded her arms, "This was just starting to get excited."
Jacob picked up the top half of the cards and took a look at them. He won't ever again have the chance of playing this hand again, and he certainly won't have the chance to play it in this company.
"Okay... I'll borrow it just for tonight."
"Good..." Asuna said and giggled, as her aide unrolled the scroll over the table. It was ridiculously long and written in a very esoteric legal jargon that made it very difficult to understand.
Jacob glanced over it and signed.
"400 million at your disposal." A palette of gold bars were rolled in next to Jacob.
"All right, then I'll call your 80 million, and raise you another 100 million." Jacob put the corresponding value of gold bars on the table."
The vampire, the dragon and the nurarihyon all folded, but Asuna stayed in the game.
"I'll raise another 220 million."
A total of 400 million... that was all Jacob had!
Was he going to risk the entire fortune he borrowed?
No, she must be bluffing. He had the best hand in the game, there was no way she could beat him.
"...I'll... I'll call."
"I'm glad you did."
"Four of a kind." Jacob flipped the cards for everyone to see, their awed expression filling him with relief.
"Straight flush." Asuna flipped her cards, revealing them with a satisfied, shit-eating grin.

Jacob's head was spinning. He had lost. He lost everything.
"Now however are you going to pay back your debt?"
"I... I don't know!" Jacob looked around in a fit of panic as he fell on his knees, "There has to be a way!"
"Am I ever so glad you said that?" Asuna said, her smile so big it almost consumed her face. The lizard woman took out an outfit like the one the waiters outside were wearing.
"You can stay and watch us play until the end of the evening. After that you will need to get to work serving our customers."
Jacob had little choice. After disrobing, he donned the outfit and stood before the four powerful women with everything on display, standing in a corner in the hopes of not attracting attention, the shyness and nervousness ironically attracting more attention than anything.

Asuna didn't win much after that, and this was really starting to grate her patience. She was running out of pocket money, but wanted to make one final flashy wager.
"Say... won't you come up here?" Asuna said with an inviting smile, "You do owe me."
Jacob obeyed, but didn't like where this was going.
"Now sit on the table."
Jacob turned completely flushed first, then pale as a ghost. He couldn't really resist her will however, so he complied, sitting down at the center of the table as a wager, for all the monster girls around to see.
Asuna's frustrations ended up betraying her, and her wager, including Jacob, was raked up by the dragon.
"Come to moma!"
"Looks like you slipped out of my grasp, little boy," Asuna said, "However, don't think that miss Marduk over there will be any less lenient.
Soon after Marduk carried her winnings out of the casino, past the crowd of people with the half-naked Jacob on display under her arm as she carried him off.
The mouse girl was there too, looking back at the once oh-so-proud boy as he was impoverished, enslaved, stripped and carried off like common loot. The last thing Jacob saw of the dream-like Night Light was that of the mouse girl he had lorded over earlier laughing as Jacob got his comeuppance.

The End!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)