More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sumedokin sumedokin

Stories:

Day 22: Lost At Sea [ Poison / Obsession ]

This was the time for Eliot, and the fishes.
That is why he surrounded himself with water stretching from horizon to horizon, by rowing deep into the sea with no cellphone, no electronics, just he and his fishing rod.
Of course he didn't actually expect to catch any fish, in fact he didn't even use any lure or hooks. All he wanted was the satisfaction of saying he was doing something productive that requires patience and focus, while only relaxing while lying down in the boat with a six pack of beer.
In fact, he didn't even notice the giant tail fin rising from under the surface of the sea. Not until it splashed against the surface, creating a huge wave that threw him out of the boat.
When Eliot rose to the surface, he coughed out the brine and looked around in panic. The boat was nowhere to be seen. Either he had been thrown way too far, or, more likely the boat had sunk.
He was miles out into the sea, further than he could ever hope to swim, even if he knew which way land was now. More importantly though, something was lurking in the depths of the ocean. Something Eliot couldn't see under the surface. All he could do was wait with anxiety for it to strike...

Eventually it did strike, a giantess... a mermaid the size of a two-storey building rose from the waters, lifting Eliot into the air by her expose breasts, on which he slid... to the chest of the next giant mermaid rising from below.
"Ah ah ah! What's a little one doing all the way out here?" The red-haired mermaid asked coyly.
"Hunting little fishies is your obsession, isn't it?" The mermaid with blonde plaits said.
"I... no, I..."
"Well," The red haired mermaid chuckled as she pressed her breasts against her friends', trapping Eliot between them and crushing him slowly. "
"No, you misunderstand..." His objections came to a halt when the walls of soft, female flesh constricted against him, "Mmmhmmm Phh hmmm hmmmhphh..."

"Get your filthy breasts off of him!" A familiar voice rang out, and a third giant mermaid, this one with black hair, pushed her mermaid peers apart and scooped up the poor, frightened Eliot into her hands.
"Erteia!" Eliot could hardly believe his eyes, "You saved me."
The two of the mermaids swim away, dejected of their new toy being stolen.
"What are you doing all the way out here, Eliot?" Erteia asked, "You know that not all leviathans are as friendly to land dwellers as me."
"Just going on a fishing trip, uh... not that kind of fishing, I was just..."
Eretia laughed, "Oh, Eliot. If you can catch a fish you can eat it."
"Ah, really?"
"Yeah, really. Just be careful not to get caught first." Erteia leaned in and gave Eliot a kiss, and as she submerged the both of them in water, an oxygen bubble formed around his head.
"Can you hear me?" The general bubbling from Eretia's mouth as she tried to speak formed into the approximation of those words. Eliot nodded., "Good... Just stay still and don't move from here. There is something I want you to have. I won't be gone for long."
Eretia swam away, leaving Eliot trampling water under the surface.

The ocean really was something else. All Eliot imagined to be here was water, fish and maybe some seaweed, but so many impossibly strange creatures reside there, from jellyfish to mantis shrimp to seashells the size of a car.
In fact there was an entire landscape of coral reefs that rendered the bottom of the ocean vibrant rainbow colours.
A mermaid swam towards Eliot, then swam around him at blinding speed. Compared to him she was actually on the shorter side, though she did have a voluptuous form. Her tail fin had the vibrant colours of orange, white and black.
She slipped her hand into his pocket and stole his wallet, then swimming away.
"Hey!" Eliot yelled out, though likely she couldn't hear him. He instead swam after the little thief, and though she was faster than him, her speed tended to last for short spurts before she pretty much hovered in the sea, looking behind her and swimming away again once Eliot came close.
Eventually she hid in a jungle of... plants? The translucent white tentacles wriggling from the ground looked like they might live like plants, being stuck to the ground like it was, but it wriggled around just the way a plant didn't.
When the mermaid swam through the tentacles, they caressed her skin and tail, grabbing around it lightly like fingers made from whipped cream, before easily pushing them off.
Eliot had no idea what the deal with those things was, but if she could swim through it then so could he.
The moment his skin touched one of the tentacles, however, he learned otherwise, as felt a sharp pain for a fraction of a second, then a tingling sensation and he was no longer able to move his body, the poisonous sea anemone rendering him paralyzed.
The clownfish mermaid swam over Eliot, licking her lips as she fawned over her caught prey. It seemed like the fisherman was at the mercy of the fish.
As the mermaid took him in her arm, Eliot saw the looming figure of Erteia swim above them, looking angrily at the mermaid who took advantage of the land dweller. The clownfish looked back in horror at the giant she had angered, and when her big hand moved to shoo her away, she didn't need to be told twice before she swam away as fast as she could, leaving his wallet to his own.
Another kiss from the giant mermaid, and Eliot's paralysis was cured. Eretia swam up to the surface and held him close to her chest, "Thank goodness... I told you not to move."
"Yeah... I just got caught up since she stole my wallet."
"Well, as long as I am here, I won't let anything happen to you. You were there for me when I got stranded on land."
"Hey, don't mention it."
"Now... here is what I wanted to share with you. " The leviathan dropped a conch on the palm on which she carried Eliot.
"What's this?" Eliot asked.
"Put your ear to this conch, and you'll be able to hear the sea... and maybe if you are lucky you'll get to hear my voice too. From now on I'll speak on my own every day by the off chance you will hear me."
"Aww, I'll still miss you, Erteia, but now I have your voice to keep you company."

Erteia chuckled.
The leviathan brought Eliot back to land, and from then on he listened to the conch every day, hoping he would hear the sound of his beloved's voice.

The End!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)