More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scorpion516 Scorpion516

Day 1 complete. Day 2?

Day 2 begins

I wake up after a good night's sleep. Man, I needed that. As I get up, I find myself with morning wood. Nice and hard. I suck myself off, drinking my morning precum. The taste never gets old.

After a few minutes of drinking, I get myself out of the sleeping bag. I roll up the sleeping bag, and keep it aside. Cock still hard in my cleavage, leaking precum.

I get up and decide to look around the cave. I find that the cave is much bigger than expected and there is a passage leading deeper into the cave. There isn't anything for me to lose, except my life.

On one side of the passage, I see a put out torch on a stand. I take it off the stand and go to the still lit campfire to light it.

The torch lights up and I go through the passage, the now lit torch in my hand. After walking for a bit, I see light at the end of the passage, and I hear a waterfall.

I made it through the passage and came across a wooden bridge made on top of a body of water with the waterfall to my left. There is a big hole at the ceiling of the cave, letting the sunlight come in and shine on the small pond of water, giving it a sparkling effect. I decided to come back here at night to see how it would look in the moonlight.

The bridge was split into two paths; one path continuing forward into another passage, and the other leading to a spiral staircase down to the pond.

I don't know how long its been since I left home, if I had one, but I seriously need to shower. I could bathe in the pond. But I also want to explore the cave a bit more to see what I find.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)