More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 19: A Giantic Hunger for Pussy [Cunnilingus]

Keywords: Giant / Hunger
Theme: Pussy licking!
Triggers: -
POV: 3rd person; multiple


A Giant Hunger for Pussy is what Martin had. You could call him a pussy hound. A cunt-licker. Deep sea diver. He wouldn't mind. He knew what he was.

Everyone else knew too. I mean it's not like he put out fliers. But once the word gets around that you give an amazing head ... let's just say you have less problems finding dates.

As to why he was doing it? He himself would say it's a hunger. He just loved to eat out, both at the fancy restaurants, and fancy women. Nothing better really than chasing the delicious steak dinner with a vintage, 48 year old CEO. Especially when she's paying.

Tonight however he was with a gamer girl. They met through a mutual real life friend of all things. She was cute in a way she tried to dress normal for a date, and talk about non-computer topic. Up to a point where she hand to excuse herself since she had 'previous plans". Gentleman that he is he offered to walk her home, and nothing else.

That's of course how he ended up between her perfect ebony thighs, pressing his tongue against her pearl while she tried very hard to focus on tanking the last boss. He didn't care at all that she was a nerd. Delicious slits come in all shapes and sizes, and the way she squirmed while trying not to moan into her microphone was just enough to make him rock hard without even touching his dick.

He wondered how long will she last, how long until her hands drop the controller and grab his hair instead. Forcing him deeper between her thighs, pushing his face against a wet, needy pussy. Leaning back and loosing herself in the sensation as he licks her clit like it's an ice cream on the hottest day of summer. Licking, flicking, twirling and teasing not only a play button at the top but the whole joy pad.

Well. Maybe he'll let her win at least, and reward her with orgasm for it. Tongue fucking her like his tongue is spelunker trying to reach the bottom of the cave. Maybe not. Maybe as she tries to move away he'll grab her ass with his big hands and pull her forward nosing around up and down her slit.

For him the end game was always the same regardless. To have her moan so loud that neighbours will yell to turn the porn down. To have her squeeze his ears with her thighs until he can't hear nothing more then the heartbeat. To make her squirm and shake and cover his face with that delicious nectar her had so much hunger for.

He heard the breath of pleasure and relief and headset falling on to the floor. The raid was over. Time to end this game.

[The End]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)