More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 14: Never trust beta VR [Fantasy][Adventure]

Keywords: Encasement / Stuck
Theme: VRRPG
Triggers:
POV: 1st person; male

Content Warning. This story contains of the main character. Repeatedly.

Every time I got defeated I cursed the game creators. Why couldn't those cocksuckers do that annoying thing where the game asks you to lower difficulty if you wipe to much? - I thought while my lips were wrapped around a cock themselves.

As a hardcore gamer those always pissed me off. But now they would be a godsend. With them maybe I could have avoided being by the Bandit King at least few times. Huge brute was currently shoving his smelly ugly cock down my throat. Bound and immobilized I had to take it. A stream of warm cum filled my mouth...

GAME OVER

Message flashed between my eyes. And the game started a countdown to re-spawn.


It's hard not to admit that mistakes have been made. From choosing an eroge to test the newest state-of-the-art VR setup, through setting the difficulty to Masochist, to doing so in the well sound insulated basement of the apartment complex on the Friday afternoon.

My body - encased by the aluminium-latex suit and held down by the actuators was now a play thing for the game itself. Quite an irritating turn of events.

First wave of panic set in when I lost the first time and I discovered I can't quit. I kept shouting escape commands like mad, making safety gestures, trying to get free, and begging for it all to stop while I was getting fucked in the ass. Not stopping until the Goblin Chieftan filled my ass with his green spunk, and I re-spawned in the starting location.

Second when I found what Masochist setting truly meant. Not only did the pain feel like real, but every encounter was hellishly difficult. I thought I just met the difficult opponent by chance the first time. But every single one since then killed me with ease, me beforehand.

Now I was past all of that. Defeated and resigned I waited for the respawn and was desperately trying to remember strategies from the walk-through I've skimmed over. The advices I remembered didn't seem to help much though. So I sat down in the tavern thinking what were my options to finish the game...


On my knees, with my head trapped between thick ash-grey thighs I was doing best to score maximum amount of points by making my tongue dance around Ork Broodmothers clit. I felt she squeeze my head as she neared climax. I pried my hands in between her legs and did my best to stop her from crushing my skull while cleaning up her filthy slit whipping it with my tongue from top to bottom.

"Yhreeessshh!" I barely heard the shout or orgasm of Gh'zere with my ears blocked.

Finally she released me, spreading her thighs. I had a chance to look up and see her head lean back as orgasm swept her muscular body. Took her only moment to recover before she leaned back, smiled from behind her tusks and kick me onto the ground.

Second part now. She mounted me with ease. Pushing my relatively small cock inside her well prepared cunt. She started jumping up and down. I got to look at her body again. Not a shade of fat on her body. Just pure muscles. Even her breasts were small and firm, despite Mothers having reputation of having gigantic M-cupped mammaries. Her rock hard ass was threatening to crush my pelvis with every jump, and maybe the pain is what let me last over a minute this time before I filled her womb with my sperm.


"Rhedy?" she asked.

"Yes my warrior goddess!" I shouted and charged forward. She and the horde fought by my side in this final battle, where we defeated Demonic Horder of M'Alnur.

I will miss her when I'm gone. I thought to myself as I have driven the three sided dagger into the eye of the last demon.

I really will.

YOU WIN!

[The End]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)